Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

Gunnner9600
Hey guys its gunner here starting tonight I'm getting a team together to start on a Memorial for Nine Eleven. We will be building the New Twin towers that are currently being built. It was a day that changed america and I would like to make something special to rember that day. I hope I get lots of support from this. Thanks, Gunner9600

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

nic1010
Ok my though on this is. 9:11 is a sad day for America and I see that. But everyone needs to calm things down and forgive them for this unforgivable act. I know it was Terrible of them to do it and it's ok to make a memorial.but please don't make it a day of hate towards the people who did this and think of it as the day America took a blow and built threw the disaster.
The people ther odiously don't like u guys (as I am Canadian) but just cause of that don't make things to big and try and settle things down on 9:11.
U may think I'm stupid to say that but really don't hate on them because of this. Even though I really do also hate what they have done.
I try not to hate them

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

cha0sw0lf
i would offer to help but ik im not a very good builder
Rank: IceVip

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

Gunner9600
Nic i didnt say anything about hating anyone i want this to be a memorial to remember those who died in the attacks........over 3 thousand people died. and your canadian obviously you have no idea how big of a deal 9:11 is down here, it is a day that changed america forever, and things for 9:11 will never calm down just saying.

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

Jufari
god bless u gunner. Even though this is a minecraft memorial I'm sure it means alot to anyone connected to the tragedy such as myself.

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

Devastator2000
Firstly, I'm pretty sure everyone knows 9 11 was a big deal. You don't have to insult him. Secondly, 9 11 was almost a decade ago. It's a little thing called 'getting over it'. Sure, many people died, but you have to move on. Finally, how are you going to know what the towers looked like?

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

Devastator2000
EDIT: Owait,  I take that last part back. :P

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

Apple
Maybe you could build a dirt house instead?
Me.

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

I saw it in tv when i was 4 years old and that clip with the airplane is stuck in my head firever from that day.... :l

I think they should be hated nic

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

alecrick16
9/11 is sad..........lol and my friends birthday is on 9/11. I hope your Memoria goose well.
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im Ć’abulous?

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

I'm not insulting u I'm just saying that the people ther are most likely not taking it very well cause u guys make such a big day of it. Think of how the people think, to them it's a day that all of America or most are hating on them. Of course ther going to be mad with u guys. So all I'm saying is keep the talk abt the terrorist act down to a low level. And I do understand I was American once

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

TarkisRai
For those saying "Get over it," try telling a Jewish person to get over the holocaust. I know what happened September 11, 2001 is nowhere near genocidal acts of Hitler in scale, but it's the sheer principal. You can't just tell someone the get over an even that took thousands of lives in hatred towards a people.

9/11 isn't about hate. It's about paying tribute to those who lost their lives in the towers.

Gunner, you rule.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

HCMacIV
Good luck with this project gunner.  If there is anything I could help do, please tell me.  I think we should have a moment of silence in the chat thing.  Just a though.
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: Nine-Eleven Tribute (Project)

_lolminer101_
To be fair to Nic I get where they are coming from but in my opinion you need to remember how bad it was...
Just saying :/
Miners gon' Mine :D

I know that it's a tribute and all but I know so many people that hate them because of this and all I'm trying to say is not to be like some of my friends that take this day to hate on tue people