Nillas abusing /kick

[MHD]<mikel15858>
So i was on today and nillas, the self-proclimed "sauce boss" was kicking at random and for the stupidest most unneccesary reasons. Its annoying, it lags chat, and its boring to have to look at all the time!
e.g
Obviosly i will be checking the player list so me and nillas are not on at the same time :/

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

EviiL
Mikel he was having a joke with big , i was there . u werent a part of it and big was joking about it aswell, he didnt take it offensively and if ur gonna get nillas deranked u might aswell derank dosy while ur at it for banning me for 1 min for saying to someone "u cant BAN SOMEONE FOR USING CAPS" to someone else as a joke. We laughed about it afterwards but in your terms that wud be abuse. Nillas doesnt abuse, he has fun and i mean its only big he did the same a long time ago...

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

splash25
Yes... like that giant ball of yarn that he cuboided above our farm lol. But he got rid of it when he was done.

i think nillas is the funnest staff, because he loves to use his powers to amuse others, but never so that he causes anyone harm. Either that or all of that sauce has gone to his brain...

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

supersnivy
ya staff have fun with /kick a lot, and im sure it gets stressful being staff so whats wrong with them goofing off once in a while.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

KA_Gamer
Like people have said above, Admin are stressed constantly on the server, Nillas is just goofing off a little bit.  Besides, when you get kicked, it doesn't impact you to terribly to click "Connect".  Unless Nillas was over-trolling (kicking the same person at least 15 times, I would say) this isn't a big deal...

Should this even be further discussed No Life? Everyone's gonna say the same thing here.
VIP 2 baby! [Thanks to the awesome Lakersreloaded!]

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

RockGeek
yah kicking bigbad is normal dont worry about that every staff/admin has someone that they have a running joke with kicking

for me it was coolman and imjoe but i grew out of it instead for my jokes i spawn mobs on people or do random cuboids that turn reg blocks into rare blocks ie like turning all the leaves in a forest of trees into lapis to make someone go WTF?
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

nillas12
Also to the fact that I am ''the so called selfproclaimed sauceboss.''

That is not true. Sit down and enjoy the story.

One day I saw epic meal time, and for some reason I thought the guy with the beard was kinda like No_life (:D). And as you know if you see/have watched Epic Meal Time, you will know that he's the SauceBoss.

So I told dosy to make No_life SauceBoss. Yet dosy didn't. He made me the SauceBoss.

And that is the story.

Oh and on the kicking part. Bigbad would have done the same. Actually he have. He was a protecter once.

So that is just what I wanted to say. The others have said pretty much everything else to be said.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

TheAppleMachine
how i imagin you nillas in real life when your an adult

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULNNuThrSvM

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

Dosycool
It was your destiny to be the SauceBoss, nillas.
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

nillas12
HOW DID YOU GET THAT VIDEO OF ME!
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

Xcaliber287
There is nothing wrong with a little joke between people, BigBadIce has been on the server for an extremely long time and is well known by the admins, im not suprised that nillas12 was just messing around with him, so the way i see it is that there is nothing wrong with that at all!

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

Xcaliber287
Lol RockGeek! XD But i see what you are saying its just something to have fun with and enjoy so there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a little fun with a joke :P

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

OH LOLCATS!!!!!! No life is it a mod or something? That woul be funny.

:noob opens door, tries to walk through, door shuts in front of them, noob thinks herobrine is haunting him, noob starts wondering who herobrine is and who notch is, not noticing the door having a seizure in front of him:

Re: Nillas abusing /kick

rhoscrazy
Consider yourself lucky, he gives me air blocks xD

Nillas is the Sauce Boss and Pwegoserver wouldn't be the same without him, so don't hate

Sidenote: Taking screens of nillas trolling is not a good idea...
unless you have a petabyte hard drive :D
[VIP3] Rhoscrazy
- Bridge Builder Extraordinaire
- Official Owner of Whitevale
- Amateur time-lapse editor :D