New Years Party

[Pandoroxus]
So at spawn we have beenhaving epic partys thanks to lakers, so im going to post some screenshots of it.This is the drop tower in spawn.

This is the New years sign in Magneta, The one in spawn is the same but has a 0 instead of the "Holy Magneta".

This is a picture I took after the end of the party.

Top picture: Drop tower, Middle picture: Sign in Magneta, Bottom picture: Screen shot of after a party.
Please join the server if you would like to partake in the partys.
(I'll get a picture of the staff and admins when pwego comes on!!!!!)
Rank: ~Vip3~
Quotes: "I dream of an apocolipse in flame, and out of the ashes only the worthy shall rise."
Builds/Projects: {Pandorus[P]}< /warp Pandorus >

Re: New Years Party

LARPADARP
Any more parties happening?

Re: New Years Party

so freaking happy that i made it, it was UDDER EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!