New Year's Resolutions

LARPADARP
What is your new year resolution? Talk about them here and explain them if you like. I'm busy, I will post mine later.

Re: New Year's Resolutions

cheesy boy
i like cheese, do you?

Re: New Year's Resolutions

@LARPADARP- 1. grow 3 new herbs
                    2. Use all 3 in one medical way and one culinary way
                    3. finish Urbem Mallei
                    4. clean my room (:P)
                    5. Read through the hunger games series

@Cheese- GTFO (jk, it's just that joke got old the... 2nd time you used it? :) please quit kthxbai)

UPDATES:       6. Find a way to slow down production of the Plica semilunaris
                    7. Not die this december :)

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Hmm, i wonder.
I want to learn to successfully shatter someone's solar plexus in a fight..
I want to break 12 seconds in a quarter mile pass in my camaro..
I want to date a girl that isn't going to try and stab me this time.

Re: New Year's Resolutions

alex_the_great47
I want to try and get unbanned.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: New Year's Resolutions

LARPADARP
Not even a resolution -_- a resolution is something you can do better. And those are nice resolutions nlk XD

Re: New Year's Resolutions

alex_the_great47
I did not realize that.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: New Year's Resolutions

i can help you with da first one :P

Re: New Year's Resolutions

LARPADARP