New Project: Rome

Greytopher
Hey guys, It's Greytopher! You probably haven't seen me in a while, for all of those old builders. Anyhoo, once I get back on, I will remake mostly ALL of Rome. I have a couple of pictures to base it out of, but once I can get my filthy hands back onto the server, I'll start building pronto. I really hope to be on soon, I miss the server a lot. I have lot's of new inspiration from building on my own server, and seeing things on PMC ect. Hope to see you guys soon, and once I get back on, I'll start working on posting pictures to here!

Sincerely,

Greytopher
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: New Project: Rome

TheAppleMachine
If you want me to help with a house or other schtuff ill gladly help!
:)

Re: New Project: Rome

xWiiPPeD
I come on the forums to find my later project which i was gonna do when i was vip2 (never to happen) oh well cant wait :)

Re: New Project: Rome

supersnivy
you should wash your hands if they so filthy grey. if you sell any lots for houses anytime id sure like to build there.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: New Project: Rome

ooh me wants to helpz!

Re: New Project: Rome

Greytopher
Yeah sure, Im drawing up everthing for now, if any one wants to help, I'll let them build on a trial plot, just to see how well they stick with the theme, and I'll let them build a couple of more houses. Thanks for the support! :D I can't wait till it updates, I'll be building on it in no time!
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: New Project: Rome

[MHD]<mikel15858>
I miss the "g's" (greytropher and goodman)! my good computer is messed up by the lighting as well, so i have to use a slower laptop :/ but im dealing with it. I may be able to help on a part-time basis, still working on my institute!

Re: New Project: Rome

I would like to build on a trial plot. But i wont be online till tomorow.

Re: New Project: Rome

Greytopher
Good news to hear, mikel :) I'll give everyone a trial plot once I can get on the server (lol) But until then, Greytopher- out!
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: New Project: Rome

Westhead
Rome is a pretty big place grey :P even though of what I've been through lately I might come and help anything that involves Romans I'm in :P . Best thing about Rome is Julias Caesar the worlds greatest man
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: New Project: Rome

nillas12
Are we talking rome modern time, or rome like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood rome. Or even the whole gladiator rome thing. There are actually quite a few opitions.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: New Project: Rome

Goodman415
@nillas
Saying as he is my brother, most likely Assasins Creed style :P
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: New Project: Rome

Greytopher
I know it's big, that's why I'm doing it. Response to nillas, I'm debating between Assassins Creed Rome and Modern Rome.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: New Project: Rome

gruitar
Assassin's Creed! Assassin's Creed! DO IT.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: New Project: Rome

LARPADARP
BEST 100th POST EVER GRUIT!!! lol and agreed

Re: New Project: Rome

Greytopher
Ok, ok, I'll do Assassins Creed. The whole town will be hudge AND climbable!
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: New Project: Rome

nillas12
Wish you best of luck pal. This is going to take a long time. And just ask me for any terraforming, that you might need. I would be happy to help.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: New Project: Rome

And i have figured out some trick jumps in my time. So i could help you with the parkour. Put try to make it look like its apart of the building not a stick coming out.

Re: New Project: Rome

But me hatez u now because i wanted to make an assassins creed city. Maybe after rome we could do florence or something!

Re: New Project: Rome

nillas12
I would say Acre instead. People often seem to forget about that, but its actually a really cool town. And it brings me a lot of memories.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.
12