New Ice building

ImJoeNemesis

what building should go here? A jail? Mall? Huge park? mountain with an awesome vaterfall?

Swag/Pro

Re: New Ice building

bernier
A mountain with a frozen waterfall, and a ski lift going to the top (of course it won't work but it will look cool)
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@

Re: New Ice building

A mall, A mountain would not look great there. A park maybe

Re: New Ice building

sycoinc
an icecream factory

Re: New Ice building

Stokie1996

Re: New Ice building

qwertyupo
I agree with stokie
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: New Ice building

MoseThis
Something like the Rockefeller ice skating rink area in NYC:

http://www.patinagroup.com/restaurant.php?restaurants_id=74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-korQNPjwtE&feature=related

Except the buildings around it perhaps not quite as massive (or perhaps the buildings could be some of the other suggestions?), lol

Re: New Ice building

marsman1224
A GIANT SNOWY TREE VILLAGE!!!
lol jk but that still would be kool!

I suggest something more creative and interesting than a mall, but since i am not a very creative person I dont have any ideas.

There are way too many mall-like things on the server already.

An airport would be cool.
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: New Ice building

Alex_Feingold
A very large igloo
:D
I hope you all have a good time on the mp server

Re: New Ice building

A giant mountain with a frosen waterfall and an observatory on top
Oh and my first sky scraper wich is half done :D

Re: New Ice building

Mynameisnick
Definately a giant Igloo Palace

The fact that its an igloo would represent Ice itself and what better to have as the centerpiece of a city than a palace: a symbol of wealth, power and sovereignty

Re: New Ice building

poodleinacan
Yea, an luxurious ice hotel/appartment.
IceVIP

Re: New Ice building

Remember Ice is poor Nic, they cant afford that

Re: New Ice building

nillas12
A cheesecake, wait for it, FACTORY.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: New Ice building

I like Nilla's idea or even better a mall with a Cheesecake Factory attached to it! :O

Re: New Ice building

Mynameisnick
i was thinking an Ice Palace something that looks like this

ofc the whole thing doesnt have to be made from snow or ice but just look at that geometry and tell me you don't want that in the middle of Ice.

Re: New Ice building

ImJoeNemesis
Thats pro as hell
Swag/Pro