New Computer

Arsonal
Hey everyone I have had it with my computer failing so Im going to go buy a new one it should be here mid- late this week maybe the first of the following week. cant wait to have a working computer again! :) lol so as soon as I get the new computer (Dell xps15) I will be on again lol cant wait! Ok see you all soon.

Re: New Computer

robo_cop123
kk hope you come on fast :D :D
Theres times in life to have fun and fool around, but theres also times to be serius

Re: New Computer

Arsonal
Update Time! :) I called dell today and my new xps15 will be here in 7-10 work days! :) :) :) lol cant wait to get back on the server!

Re: New Computer

LARPADARP
Cmon you gotta finish your project!!

Re: New Computer

Arsonal
I will I will larp lol I would right now but my hard drive faild on my old computer Im posting this on my phone atm.