Negativity on the Forums

I usually go on the forums and skim though all the new topics and post a few times a day, and I have noticed a trend which is unacceptable. A good majority of the people, including staff and admins, have become forum trolls. Many of their post are full of negativity which is affecting the server as a whole. Many long time players have started to leave, not just because of boredom, but some people abusing kick or just being a Devils Advocate on every thing people say. Remember the Forums are here to help people ask questions and get answers, not hate.

If someone ask for op or creative in a topic just kindly say "we do not give people op" instead of saying "I am tired of noobs like you wasting my time. You show the immaturity of the Pwego server population and make me sick." As you can see one clearly helps while the other pushes people away from the server and could encourage people to get revenge on us, which we do not want.

Summary BE NICE, OR ELSE

Re: Negativity on the Forums

nic1010
i agree with lakers there are many jerks on the server... sometimes it can eb staff but thats ok. being nice is a good thing

Re: Negativity on the Forums

Goodman415
Sorry if I have been trolling, I openly confess. Won't happen again.
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Negativity on the Forums

I would also like to apologize for my rather stern attitude lately.  I'll try and shape up a bit more.

Re: Negativity on the Forums

everyone think happy thoughts

Re: Negativity on the Forums

Goodman415
^^
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Negativity on the Forums

Yesh lets put a smile on that face :D

Re: Negativity on the Forums

Smile, its good for you!

Re: Negativity on the Forums

pwnreaper52
Yaaa i havnt been the most patient person here lately lol srry i get mad easy XD lol k *thinks happy thoughts*

Re: Negativity on the Forums

Re: Negativity on the Forums

Schneids47
I'm going to go ahead and say sorry for this too.  I'm guilty of probably being a little too harsh on some people on the forums (and in game) lately, and I'll try to fix that.  Here's to a revolution!

Also I'd like to say thank you No Life for keeping some form of order and law in both the server and the forums, and for having to read all of our mindless posts.

Re: Negativity on the Forums

Y U NO GIVE OP? That's what they'll probably reply to "we do not give people op"

Re: Negativity on the Forums

supersnivy
now that this is settled LETS GET WASTED  ! thats a happy thought isnt it?
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Negativity on the Forums

LARPADARP
BOOYAH let's go to a bar snivy! Look a drunk snivy and larp :D