Need a Dome or Sphere?

HCMacIV
I have found that I am pretty good with domes and spheres and I work for cheep so if you need one done post it here.

HCMacIV
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: Need a Dome or Sphere?

Thinkvantage5
Hey Mac i wanna get a sphere or a dome if you could get a pic how domes/spheres look like? ok?

:3

Lot of love !NO HOMO!

Thinkvantage5
IGN: Thinkvantage5
Nickname: Think
Rank: [Vip2]

Owner of Thinkville and
ShadowFall!

Re: Need a Dome or Sphere?

legodano
This post was updated on .
Ah good old Mac. He has his own server now. camac is his admin. Mac is (obviously) the owner. I'm a survivor along with woodsymasterw and will_jedi.

                                                                  ZE END
[IGN: legodano] [Rank: Builder]
[Current Project: Fumblemore's Tower] (Yogscast)

"C'mon! Chums lets go! LEEROOOOOOY JEEENKIIINS!!!" Leeroy Jenkins

Holy hotdog in a toaster!
Holy poptarts in a pencil sharpener!
Holy overused joke on a signature!
I am Dan! Sandwich and I have the cheese!
I HAVE A TOASTER BRAIN.
I am the I Like Trains Kid. I say 'I like trains' 30 times a day.
No Joke. Indubitably. Literaly (what does that mean?)

Avast ye scurvy brocoli! This be mutiny on me own deck!
Tryin' to steal me spoon, eh? Well ye ain't gettin' it!
First Mate! Front and center! These scurvy buildrats tried to steal
me spoon! Push 'em of the plank! The sharks 'll get 'em. Yar.
This be the life of a pirate.

SYSTEM MALFUNCTION: Speech Unit Failure
SPEECH TEST: 1011011110 10001110 1101011
Eye unit: Stable
Movement: Swift but clumsy
Speech: Unit Failure
RECOMMENDED ACTION: Reboot?

*Facepalm* I AIN'T A ROBOT!

Re: Need a Dome or Sphere?

r3v3r53d
I made this using single player commands for Sphere, any admin on Pwego should be able to make similar rounded objects for you.

http://r3v3r53d.deviantart.com/gallery/32511568#/d4g0nmt
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none