NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

RockGeek
ok hears the deal i came up with this kinda spur of the moment and i havent worked out all the details yet (i just woke up and im makeing all this up as i go along) but im hopeing to create a resort island chain along with highend private islands for all admins and other high ranked members of pwegoserver.

the project will be built in 1.8/1.0 land on pwegoserver and will be exclusive only to our highest skill builders and a few specal invited guests

after compeation the project will be an excusive area that is only allowed for vip3's and up (free) or membership payable in diamonds

the design will be centered around a large (terraformed) island with private and public islands in the general area around it, natural already existing islands will be incorperated into the project as well

project builder list -tenitive- and subject to heavy change

Project leader: Rockgeek

terraformers/landscapers: nic1010 (tenitive) others to be added later!

master builders: (mind-derping cant think)

admins: you all better come!

staff: same as admins come naow!

archs: same to you guys!

invited guests: proffset13 r3v3r53d more to be added later

once i get a few more people on board i will create a skype group just for the project but for now im gonna get in contact on a 1v1 basis
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

RockGeek
-reserved for future updates and info-
my net derped

-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

LARPADARP
So is there a certain rank up who can help? I would like to help but I'm vip. And I'm a decent builder but if you tel me what tO do I can do it! :D

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

well.. if admins better come, I guess I won't.

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

Littleredcow
I'll terraform, or build, or do something.  Just lemme know which one.
[Staff]

"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Harold R. McAlindon

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

Phillies
I already found a spot right by nic's island, nic just has to terraform it for me.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

im4life1
yes i understand that im vip but i would love to help im a fairly good builder if youd like u can c my city when done(in like a week). so umm could you please tell me if i can join it sound like alot of fun!

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

Pwnreaper52
Hi some of you have seen my work and i think im a fairly decent builder id also love to help :)
Skype:pwnreaper52
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

Bladerunner77777
sounds awesome count me in
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

RockGeek wrote
...and other high ranked members of pwegoserver...
T.T bu-bu-bu-but what about wittle old meee? <insert very tiny kitten pic here>

EDIT: Time to start mining!

Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

Goodman415
Ill help with the terraforming.
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

denhemglas

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

sorry pwn, i don't know what happened, but some kindergarten teacher must have taught you incorrectly, cause I only see 3 vip commets :)

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

[Pandoroxus]
I would like to help, I am a Vip3, I got it through a Vip3 build, not donating. Please consider letting me build in this project. Thank you for considering me, Pan.
Rank: ~Vip3~
Quotes: "I dream of an apocolipse in flame, and out of the ashes only the worthy shall rise."
Builds/Projects: {Pandorus[P]}< /warp Pandorus >

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

Hemglassen
I would be glad if i could help with this project , im always in for things like this.
If you need me so contact me ingame.

-Hem
[Architect], CoB member.
Current project: A New City (Name Suggestions ?)
Motto: Help others and make the server as fun as possible.

Msg To R3V: If you see this r3v , dont leave the server. Its been a huge misunderstanding and youre a good arch :) ps Read the post that Littleredcow made about greifing.

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

surprior
Im in if you need more terraforming slaves ;)
I can fly!!

Re: NEW Group project! -Midorian archipelago-

robo_cop123
i am vip2 and i am a good builder i am good with old fastsion exteriors and good modern interiors talk to me on the server or here if i can join plz :D :D
Theres times in life to have fun and fool around, but theres also times to be serius