Myself Leaving

Zeus127
This post was updated on .
Hello all, I remember the time when I was a noob builder and build derp huts and called it a masterpiece, Good Times. With myself getting a tad bored of minecraft and also having a server of my own, I decide I will no longer play as much on pwegoable. Not to say I didnt have fun and made some friends there, but my time will be more allocated towards my server and other things. I want to thank all the people who have helped me over the around 7 months I have been on Pwego server.

1st is Hemglassen- definition of derp and always a good troll
2nd Bladerunner- roofing skills you have not, but good builder yep
3rd Goodman- always gave me cuboids and also a good tppolice  >:O
4th greytopher- just because you got a pig face and makes me laugh everytime :D
5th mr_marc- you lack forrest making skills sir!
6th pwny  pwnreaper- just because you are my little pwny <3
7th moviemaker- from what you lack in movie making skillz you make up for in building
8th Mikel- ewwww its mikel!
9th alecrick- you beat me in a building contest, but i still wuv you <3
10th circleight- spending around 10min making me a tree becuase i didnt have flymod D:
11th drago- a cool m8
12th hmmmm this is a hard one but maybe Nillas12 for being 1 of my most fav staffs EVA.     yes  eva
13th Larpdarp- epic
14th Schneids- good companion and also scared the schneikes out of me

In concluding saying goodbye, I leave my goldenapples I got from brownboom for my birthday to Mikel because he is the only one on that list without creative.

I will miss you all (except rawwwwwr) and will come on with mc starts bein less boring and my server gets more stable.

See yall on the flip side -Zeus out-

"Creepers? Challenge accepted" Famous words

Re: Myself Leaving

pwnreaper52
Gonna miss u zeus always remember me and have a good rest o yo life hope to see u on greys server sometime. -pwnreaper52

Re: Myself Leaving

I LOVE YOU ZEUS AND WILL MISS YOU EVEN THOUGH I WASNT ON THE LIST  T-T T-T T-T

Re: Myself Leaving

wrightrj
??????????????????????

Re: Myself Leaving

Zeus127
Larp you on the list too ;)

Re: Myself Leaving

LARPADARP
:D for what? Being annoying, crazy...? Lol

Re: Myself Leaving

wrightrj
Hay LarpADARP I Have some new stuff on my profile so i was wondering if you wanted to see it?

Re: Myself Leaving

LARPADARP
? Watcha mean? And this SO has to do with the topic -_- XD

Re: Myself Leaving

Schneids47
See ya on the dark side of the moon. :D

Re: Myself Leaving

wrightrj
I know but i never read the topic so i was confused what you guys are talking about so yah

Re: Myself Leaving

wrightrj
Bye Zenus

Re: Myself Leaving

wrightrj
Bye Zeus

Re: Myself Leaving

Phillies
wright you don't need to make a new post to correct yourself, you can just edit the one you messed up...
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Myself Leaving

wrightrj
oh well  i did not know that

Re: Myself Leaving

Bladerunner77777
lol phill and I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you on tomorrow zeus, tping to me without asking as usual :P
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: Myself Leaving

Hemglassen
Zomg im on the top.... Cya Zeus , it was fun to have you tping to me all day :D

(I will see you on ur server tho)

-Hem
[Architect], CoB member.
Current project: A New City (Name Suggestions ?)
Motto: Help others and make the server as fun as possible.

Msg To R3V: If you see this r3v , dont leave the server. Its been a huge misunderstanding and youre a good arch :) ps Read the post that Littleredcow made about greifing.

Re: Myself Leaving

yay im on the original list (sorry LARP) but

eeeeew what am i gonna do now that zeus left D':

Re: Myself Leaving

alecrick16
Good bye. And I beat ya dayyuuumm good in that building competition but I still <3 you
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Myself Leaving

mr_marc
Gonna miss having you around Zeus, cya on the other side (which is your server) xD
[vip3]
I got 99 Cookies cuz Alec took one!

Re: Myself Leaving

x30ffx
Goodbye ol' pal

x30ffx

[Architect]

"You fall into a pit!" is a message only NetHackers know about. (It doesn't involve hacking)

My picture shows the moon peeking out of a cloud