My story...

Bloxin
        First off, let me say that most of the time on the server was fun, but I never was amazing at building things. I was looking around on YouTube one day and I stumbled across the Tower City Buildings. My goal from then on was to recreate them in Single Player. However, I did not have Minecraft yet. I watched the Whole X and PaperBatVG series on Machninima, and got hooked. I got Minecraft, but never got around to building those Tower City buildings.
       I was limited to only Single Player on Minecraft, as I had the OSX 10.4.11 Macintosh. Eventually, I got on to installing mods and such, or at least trying to. Apparently, OSX 10.4.11 didn't support 10.6(?) java, so there was a Bad Login Error every time I tried to join a server. Eventually I got the 10.6 Snow Leopard DVD, allowing me to install mods and play Multiplayer. The best mod at the time - by far - was the hoverboat mod. Greatest. Mass. Destruction. Small. Boat. Unit. Of. All. Time. I got bored of Single Player, so  my best friend in real life, RockinWalrus, referred me to this server. I wasn't able to handle some things at the time, for lack of maturity. I applied and waited ~4 days for my request as an Ice Member. My very first post as a builder was, "How am I not builder yet?!." Good times. RockinWalrus and I started our own little city, which is now destroyed. Our first builds. I was working on a house in Single Player, since I had World Edit there. So I then proceeded to recreate it in Multiplayer. I loved the idea of a house, and I stumbled upon an item duping glitch. Combined with the X-Ray mod, I quickly become what I considered "rich" on the Pwego Server community. I had, in the end, about ~45 stacks of diamond blocks. That time long passed, and then RockinWalrus proceeded to win a contest to earn Vip. He then built a small cathedral to earn Vip2. I expanded on my house, and even got a Dog from Pwego. Time went on and then I got tired of having no power whatsoever on the server, so I donated $30, or bought Vip3. A week or so later I logged on to find that I had only been given vip2. I lived with it, for a while at least. There were a few temporary maps during this time.
          One day I stumbled upon RockinWalrus's abandoned Palace project, and asked if I could finish it. He said, "Yes." So I started working on it, building the walls and such, when CoolmanKimo decided to give me a hand. I know realize that it was looked down upon, but honestly I could care less. He cuboided the walls, windows, and the roof in ~10 minutes. About a week later, it was all finished and such, so Lakers and Pwego rated it with a sign. A day later, I signed in to find I was a Vip3. To this day, I have no idea who did it, but thanks. The next few months on the server were just boring, until RockinWalrus got Staff. Then another month went by and he gave me Creative Mode. I got my interest back in the server, but it got old pretty quickly. Another month or so went on, until RockinWalrus and I heard about Skyrim. He had then planned to OP me and we would grief the spawn on 11/11/11. Well, this never happened. RockinWalrus did OP me, and I cuboided a few things, crashed the server, and logged on a few hours later. I logged on to get OP taken away by Circleight. I heard the RockinWalrus was banned and demoted, so I informed him of it. The days passed, and he was unbanned and got his Staff rank back. Big mistake, apparently. He tells me and we both started laughing at the post Lakers made on the Pwego Home Page. Minecraft was a joke then and still is now.
           I am leaving Pwego for good, although I may go on to see a few friends, but that's it. It's been a great run on the server but face it guys, Pwego is turning into a wreck. There are some friends that I would like to thank, however.
           And if anyone wants, add, "Didactict" on XBox to play/chat with me or something. For you, Bigbadice, this is required.

Lod - The first and best person that will ever be on Pwego Server.

RockinWalrus - Being the best friend of all time.

MovieMaker - One of the nicest people I've seen in all my time in Pwego.

RSPMinecraft - Being chill and a friend.

M3CH4NIC - Good insult test dummy. No, but a great guy.

Westhead - Having a head in the west.

_No_Life_King_ - For being cool the first two weeks you were on the server. After staff, you got power hungry.

Bigbadice - Best Minecraft troll of all time.

Deadz - Person that deserved Architect.

This ends my very long post. If I missed anyone please remind me, and good luck to you all in real life. Its been great on this server, but like I said, everything has a point of no interest.

Re: My story...

What a touching story, except for your sadistic and childish attempts to grief the server.  You have just openly admitted to cuboiding and crashing the server, thus earning yourself a perma ban.  So, you will not be coming on the server to see any friends.  Good day.

Re: My story...

Pwego
Thanks for posting Bloxin, and thanks for being part of the community when u were.

Re: My story...

Iandrum
Well, all I can say is goodbye. There was once a time when I thought both you and Rockin were really good members of the community, and would remain so. Yes, pwegoserver has it's problems, and probably has gotten boring in at least some way to people (it has for me somewhat), yet the best thing we can do is rebuild the community, to the point where it is fun again. Griefers like you are what took away the fun from pwegoserver. Friends we trusted who stabbed us in the back are the reason pwegoserver is in a decline.

Good riddance to both you and rockin, there was a point in the last week where I felt bad that you were banned, I was willing to believe that huge cuboid gorge in the middle of nowhere was done by someone who hacked rockin. I see I was wrong in many cases. I miss the good days when we could enjoy this game as it really is "a joke", and is intended to enjoy.

Anyway, I'm sure you couldn't care less about my rambling, so I'll leave it here.
Iandrum
Staff

Re: My story...

Greytopher
What I had said in my previous posts when I said I would miss you, I am now wrong for what I stated. Not only you and rockin are a disgrace to me, your also the people that take away the fun from the server, you ruin the game for everyone else. It's supost to be a "joke" but it's one that failed. I looked up to you, I really did. I wanted to be as kind and thoughtful as you were. Look at you now, ruining creations just so ou can get a kick out of it. Good riddence.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: My story...

TSOA
Bloxin, you may not have known this, but I and many other builders on Pwegoserver looked up to you and Rockin. Personally, I can only say that this hurts, a lot.
It was a pleasure to have known you, or at least to think I did.
TSOA
"Thank you for asking! Yes, I am the crazy one! Now that we've got that out of the way..."

Re: My story...

Bloxin
This post was updated on .
Like I said, me griefing the server never happened. And Hyphurr, I don't believe "Thinking about griefing" is in the Pwego rules list. Our original intent was to go out with a bang, not preventing people from playing on it. Everyone aspires to be remembered, and whether or not the people who I had a good time with on the server hates me now is unimportant. I will always consider them friends. But I felt no point in lying since I wasn't going to be on anymore. You guys deserved the truth, and you got it.

Re: My story...

d-bag...

Re: My story...

Superlibs
   Bloxin, you may not remember but you have been fun to chat with and you have been a big help to me. When I first became builder you taught me how to lock chests. You helped me find out how much it was to donate for different ranks even know when I donated I got my money back. You also rated many of my buildings and we used to have little chats. The truth hurts and now it seems like none of that happened. Goodbye Bloxin.
Click it!    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Koala+Stew

Superlibs
V.I.P 2

Re: My story...

Re: My story...

Bloxin
        King, for those things in your life that occurred, I am sorry. You have no insight on my life however, and cannot judge me or RockinWalrus as a person. And as for Power hungry, maybe it wasn't the right word. But when you were a builder up through Vip2, your personality has changed from getting staff/admin. Regardless of whether you say or not, you were much more tolerant and to play with as a Vip. The people on the server don't need to be "babysat" as you say they do. They are their own people, and can fend for themselves. You make it sound like it's your job to do this. It's a game, and that's all it ever will be. I wish you luck.
        Superlibs, I know the truth may hurt, but it's there. The griefing or whatever else never happened and I now realize it wasn't necessary. So I moved on. We all will, at some point. And this was my time.
        AppleMachine, please elaborate on what I have done wrong to say that. Disregard the second half of the last paragraph and tell me what you think. I tell you to disregard this because it never happened.
        TSOA, I'm sorry that the truth hurt, and you're a great guy. There's always going to be a better group of people to look up to. Keep up the builds, but keep in mind that it's just a game.
        Ian, I believe that post hurt the most. What you say is true, with the community and such. And I'm not asking for forgiveness, I don't need that. Even so, regardless of whether you hate me or not my thoughts shouldn't have been taken so seriously as they have been. We have all thought of doing something "bad." But that doesn't mean it ever happened. Good luck.
        Greytopher/Goodman, I know you hate me now but I will still call you my friend. We've had good times on the server and such. Goodbye.
        Pwego, I'm not really sure what to say. Congrats on hosting a server with a great community while it lasted. Thanks as well for the time and money you put in keeping it up.
        Hypuhrr, the mini NLK. You were just like him in the beginning, nice, fun to be around and stuff. When you got staff you lost your tolerance and cheerful mood.

Re: My story...

Re: My story...

lod77
Yay I'm the first name on the people list :)
Can't really think of what else to type.
I hope you have a good rest of your life bloxin :)

Re: My story...

Bloxin
Thanks Lod, you have a good rest of your life as well. :)

Re: My story...

RockinWalrus
Id just like to say, king, that you did become more disrespectful as time progressed. So yeah.....

Gee Tommy, whadaya reckon ATM stands fo'?

Well, I reckon it stands for..... uhh..... anytime-money.

Re: My story...

Littleredcow
RockinWalrus wrote
Id just like to say, king, that you did become more disrespectful as time progressed. So yeah.....

"Disrespectful" wouldn't be the word I would use.  More of tired of the childish people that get on the server and just yell at admins to do simple things for them.  I would get like that to after having to deal with it for so long.

[Staff]

"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Harold R. McAlindon

Re: My story...

x30ffx
Childish way to go out with a bang...
Anyway, being with you on the server was fun while it lasted.

x30ffx

[Architect]

"You fall into a pit!" is a message only NetHackers know about. (It doesn't involve hacking)

My picture shows the moon peeking out of a cloud

Re: My story...

alecrick16
Bye bloxin I will always remember you as a friend I hope you have a nice life.(enjoy Skyrim lol I still dont really know what that game is) :)
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im Ć’abulous?

Re: My story...

Bloxin
This post was updated on .
So...apparently congrats on architect Chris.
Hope you have a nice life Alec, been a nice time with you on the server. I will remember you. :P
And also, I made a few errors on the last paragraph. The crash was mostly accidental, and I was mostly laughing at the fact RockinWalrus was banned, not because he griefed the spawn city. He spent so much time into this game, too. Would have edited it, but that was impossible after the first post was made.

Re: My story...

[Pandoroxus]
Bloxin wrote
        Hypuhrr, the mini NLK. You were just like him in the beginning, nice, fun to be around and stuff. When you got staff you lost your tolerance and cheerful mood.
 Honestly I've Been On the Server For A While And Hyp Is Not Power Hungry.............. Actualy He's Been Nicer Now That He's Staff........ Its Just Becuase He Doesn't Tolerate Greifers, Which Is Actualy Being Good To The Rest Of Us........... So I Realy Think You Should Think About It From The Point Of View Of Someone Who Hasn't Been Banned By Him
Rank: ~Vip3~
Quotes: "I dream of an apocolipse in flame, and out of the ashes only the worthy shall rise."
Builds/Projects: {Pandorus[P]}< /warp Pandorus >