My planet minecraft

Re: My planet minecraft

xDeadzZ
Beautiful, I would advise tho, Getting Misa 64x64 HD Texture Pack. It makes everything look like London Circa 1860.

Re: My planet minecraft

Re: My planet minecraft

Lol, you asked no life to do something hard :P

Re: My planet minecraft

Re: My planet minecraft

xDeadzZ
Raging about what? xD

Re: My planet minecraft

What I meant is that, No life isn't very good with computer stuff and would have trouble installing an HD pack :P

Re: My planet minecraft

xDeadzZ
Download Texture Pack Use: MC Patcher > Patch it > Play Minecraft Lol

Re: My planet minecraft

TarkisRai
ZachBora wrote
What I meant is that, No life isn't very good with computer stuff and would have trouble installing an HD pack :P
Made me think of this!
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: My planet minecraft

supersnivy
dont feal bad no life im sure however bad you are at computer stuff you are i bet im worse :P
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: My planet minecraft