My new project : Barton square

EviiL
So my new project is a part of one of europe largest shopping centres , The trafford centre. Its relatively close to where i live and Barton square is a relatively new addition to the centre. So im gonna have a go at this :

http://www.aidan.co.uk/md/Tra-Barton-Sq-8206.jpg

As a last note, Barton square is fairly big, but small compared to the rest of the shopping centre, so if this goes well i think building the entire thing will be amazing but incredible challenging

The whole complex with barton square in the top right corner:

Re: My new project : Barton square

LARPADARP
How do you plan on doing all of that detail?

Re: My new project : Barton square

EviiL
Make it huge, allows for more detail :)

Re: My new project : Barton square