My Planet Minecraft Page

HCMacIV
Hey Guys,
I just got a Planet Minecraft Page and here is the link:http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/hcmaciv/
Please check it out and comment! But I don't have all of my builds up yet because I just got it.

Thanks!
HCMacIV
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: My Planet Minecraft Page

LARPADARP
Yeah i have been trying to make a planetminecraft but i havent recieved the confirmation email. And i tried to make on 2 weeks ago. Know whats wrong?

Re: My Planet Minecraft Page

HCMacIV
My only thought is that you put your e-mail in wrong.
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: My Planet Minecraft Page

LARPADARP
No i put it in right... idk. But i look at your signature, your vip now?

Re: My Planet Minecraft Page

camac21
I don't know what to do then.  And yes, I am MagVIP. :)
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Re: My Planet Minecraft Page

HCMacIV
Sorry, that last post was done by me, HCMacIV but I was somehow on camac21s account (we are brothers).
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: My Planet Minecraft Page

shortstop88
That happened to me during the summer as well.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: My Planet Minecraft Page

Oh lol cool whatcha build?

Re: My Planet Minecraft Page

HCMacIV
LARPADARP wrote
Oh lol cool whatcha build?
Check out my Planet Minecraft Page it is the only build on there right now. :)
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell