Mortango Village - Help Wanted!

KingR10
This post was updated on .
Howdy!  So for this small project I'm working on is for an Arabic style village along the coast.  However, the catch is that the architecture MUST have sandstone, cobblestone (or smooth), and wooden planks.  Glowstone, torches, other stones, ladders, fences, trapdoors, and wool are also heavily implemented.  I've completed what I originally aspired to do, but I am now planning to do more.  At the moment the village contains a watchtower, a lighthouse, a library, apartments, a governor's house, a small shop, a bar (under construction), a port, village gardens, a fountain, and a secret garden.  It's nothing large, especially for this server, but I'm proud of it nonetheless.  Anyways, I'm planning to expand it, so if you want to help, just let me know!  Here are some screen shots

My favorite. :)

Coordinates are:
X:5233
Y:73
Z:-3592

(warp to timetown to save, well, time)

Thanks!

Re: Mortango Village - Help Wanted!

Phillies
You didn't really provide good screenshots, try giving a view from the sky or an overhead view so we can see the whole building.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Mortango Village - Help Wanted!

KingR10
Sorry!  Here are some overhead pics...

Re: Mortango Village - Help Wanted!

LARPADARP
This looks really cool actually! Is this a solo project? If not I would like to help. And suggestion, that cuboided wall space, try to make that look natural if a build isn't going there

Re: Mortango Village - Help Wanted!

KingR10
It's solo, but if you want to help, I'd be more than glad to let you!  PS I know about the cuboid space... still trying to figure out what to do with it...

And thanks!