Mobyvillage

kevzor337
This post was updated on .
Ok so this is my 2nd tread i removed the other one due to ''lack of time to finish it atm''.

So this is my own town that I just build randomly at when something comes up in my head, and this what I have built so far and what i am planning to build:

F - Planning to build/Sketching it.
------------------------
- Mansion [20%][HUGE]
- Bank [20%]
- Spawn place[75%]
- Storage [80%]
- Metro [F]
- Temple [F]
- Entrance to Forbidden City [100%]
- Sky Scraper [100%]
- Mini Mansion [30%]
- Opera House [25%]
- Forbidden city [5%][HUGE]
- The temple of wisdom [F]
- Legendary Tree [F]
- The floating Castle of knowledge [F]
- The Legendary tree entrance [F]
- Holy Pwego Church [70%]
- The japanese castle[70%]
-----------------------
City's :
Mobyvillage
Forbidden city
The temple of wisdom
Metro
-----------------------

And some pic's (I do only have pic's at 3 of my build's cause server is down and cant take any screenies.)

-Opera House-

-Mansion-

-Japanese Castle-

And my newest project i have been building on sp for half a day now:

- The Legendary tree entrance -

Re: Mobyvillage

LARPADARP
This is looking very naice! And if you need help I would gladly like to. And, forbidden city, If you are talkin about that chInese or Japanese city for only the emperor, it's already been made or almost been finished so I would suggest making a different idea.

Re: Mobyvillage

kevzor337
Yeah but the japanese thingy is just something ramdom i built in the woods, but thanks for the tip! And about helping and stuff in my new city coming up i need a bit of help , but i will msg u in this tread when the time comes if u still wanna help me:)

Re: Mobyvillage

LARPADARP
I wont be on till next week :( i have a d in science and a 36 percent in math so yea lol.

Re: Mobyvillage

I just have to say, epic.
You just might be the next lypow!

Re: Mobyvillage

kevzor337
''UPDATE TIME''
2011/11/19

+ New building - Holy Pwego Church -
+ New rank got vip 2 and 3 today
+ Pwego Church was put in to Hyp's town

 Pic's of the day:

The End.

Re: Mobyvillage

LARPADARP
I swear to god, how can it be that easy to get vip2 then vip3??? Eez na faihr

Re: Mobyvillage

kevzor337
Dunno O.o

Re: Mobyvillage

kevzor337
''UPDATE TIME''
2011/11/19

+ Pwego Holy Church about 60% done

Pic's:

The End.

Re: Mobyvillage

splash25
Wooooooow! I take back my previous statement, you are the next lypow!
You're one of those rare, new, exceptionally gifted builders.

Re: Mobyvillage

I'd also like to help if you find the need for a few people... I just need to know what texture pack you're using. looks kind of like pangea from the voxel pack, but i'm not quite sure.

Re: Mobyvillage

And I'm starting to think that with builds that big it isn't a village anymore lol

Re: Mobyvillage

kevzor337
Mikel name of texture pack is dokuCraft It is the best. Larp hahhaha yea but u can't call it Mobycity that sounds ugly O.o..

Re: Mobyvillage

kevzor337
''UPDATE TIME''
2011/11/20

+ Pwego Church 65-70% Done

pic's

The End.

Re: Mobyvillage

YOUR FACE SOUNDS UGLY! lol jk jk jk. And sometimes I use Pangea but I wish it just had the regular items but they look different. Because a pIck is a shield etc

Re: Mobyvillage

Kev falador looks 10x better in default imo.

Re: Mobyvillage

kevzor337
''UPDATE TIME''
2011/11/23

+ Pwego church about 70% done
--------------------
Larpdarp@ No..... UR FACE SOUNDS UGLY!!*Caps rage*

Hyp .... sure regular texture pack is fine but...not as badass as Dokucraft!

enough with randomness for today.
--------------------
pic's

Texture pack:

Default:

Dokucraft:

The End.

Re: Mobyvillage

LARPADARP
Hyp!! Kev is being man to meeee!! :O lol, so you participating in contest kevzor? If so you will need a big plot lol.

Re: Mobyvillage

kevzor337
How big are they ? 20x20?

Re: Mobyvillage

I don't know what hyp's thinking, dokucraft looks better because the default stone it too light…

Oh, yeah, also. No… BOTH YO FACES ARE UGLY! Jk, lol, XD