Merry Christmas!

Fumster101

Re: Merry Christmas!

Conzie
Merry Christmas all! (Be sure to take it easy on that eggnog!)
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: Merry Christmas!

LARPADARP
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEDFERD FAWLLS!!!!! And guess what I got for Christmas, a computer virus! I be on soon XD.

Re: Merry Christmas!

[MHD]<mikel15858>
i got a not-working minecraft.net!

Re: Merry Christmas!

Omfg, I hate that movie larp… they forced us to watch it at school…

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! or Hanukkah, or kawanzaa, or whatever else you people celebrate…

Re: Merry Christmas!

LARPADARP
Splash you know I don't really mean this but your stupid as hell! Pay attention the next time you watch it, it'll make you cry at the end. Yesh, I cry after watching it.

Re: Merry Christmas!

[MHD]<mikel15858>
what movie, It's a wonderful life?

Re: Merry Christmas!

r3v3r53d
I wanna watch Thegrinch this christmas :D

Anyway,

Happy Who Christmas!!  From all the who's in Pwegoo :P

R3v
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none

Re: Merry Christmas!

OMG i love that movie! it's my family's favorite christmas movie!

Re: Merry Christmas!

Pwego
Administrator
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Re: Merry Christmas!

I cry every time. I saw it in a movie theatre Once...... Lots o cryin XD