Just a little thought...

marsman1224
Pwego(and others) should make monthly (or annual) server AWARDS!!!

stuff like best town, best building, best Staff, ect.

It would be fun, and maybe there could be nominations and votes!

The prizes could be diamond, gold, maybe some spawned stuff that normally is impossible to get...
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Just a little thought...

nic1010
i totally agree
it would motivate people to build GOOD STUFF not just any old crappy house. the only thought i have against it is who would judge it???
if i were a staff i would gladly but since im not then i cant. or any of the architects could judge it since there tag is  architect that means there a good builder...
so my suggestions is yes thats a good idea and any staff or architect could judge them.

Re: Just a little thought...

marsman1224
I was thinking that there could be a vote on the website...but how to stop people from voting more than once?

Or maybe a staff/architect member that is in charge of the votes, there could be a list at spawn counting the people who voted and the number of votes for each creation.

And personally, it should be monthly.
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Just a little thought...

sycoinc
If pwego uses a different forum like pphbb3 or something similar then voting can happen easily with plugins and will only let 1 vote per day for either username or IP.. there are ways to manage it and if pwego has time and enough ppl want it he will prob do it...

Also i think a 'Vote' for staff by vip3+ should also happen when staff are needed since the community can vote ppl in who they believe will work ( but of a select list the current staff choose)

Re: Just a little thought...

Re: Just a little thought...

marsman1224
okay then just awards relating to building
Yes, I am really from Mars.