Interior design

nillas12
I found this great series on youtube that shows you all sorts of stuff about making interiors.

Here is the link to the guys channel.

Hit the playlist and take the one named: Minecraft Home Design

Link:http://www.youtube.com/user/DurandalOfAegis

Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Interior design

[Pandoroxus]
Just want to point out a helpful building tip for people who suprisingly don't know...  When you build a building of a certian style you need to make the interior the same style. An example I've seen a lot is people building lets say an asain tower/thing and then makeing the interior look like a building in mag. My point is please all you new builders build the same interior as the extirior.....

This is just a helpful tip when you build for a promo (I don't know why you would you should build for fun).  <-- say cheese....
Rank: ~Vip3~
Quotes: "I dream of an apocolipse in flame, and out of the ashes only the worthy shall rise."
Builds/Projects: {Pandorus[P]}< /warp Pandorus >

Re: Interior design

aithley
To give a attractive look to newly constructed building you should also follow a same
interior theme, so that i could look wonderful..

Interior design | interior design Greenwich CT