Ima bad spamming boy lol

alecrick16
So tyler started the :l wave thing and I kinda took it "to far" and got banned for spamming. Im sorry I have learned my lesson and won't spam like crazy like I did last night. Can I be unbanned? Thanks
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Ima bad spamming boy lol

ok alexa

Re: Ima bad spamming boy lol

alex_the_great47
Hey lakers, not trying to spam. But can you check out my unban request?
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: Ima bad spamming boy lol

alecrick16
Thanks but when I try to login it says I'm still banned and I can't get on D:
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Ima bad spamming boy lol

Bloxin
Alec I'd never thought that I would see you in this part of the forums. :P Good luck and such.

Re: Ima bad spamming boy lol

alecrick16
lol it was an accident and im unbanned... its all good lol
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?