Idea/maybe future project

supersnivy
Well I have started playing the  super hostile maps (after a certain friend kept bugging me to *cough shortstop88 cough*) anyways i was thinking about maybe making something on the lines of what the super hostile maps are, where there are dungeons and stuff that people would have to go through to get certain items. Right now its just a thought but IF i did i was wondering if i could possibly get a staff/admin to make it an area where monsters spawn (if that's possible). anyways its still just an idea and i have been really lazy when it comes to building lately so just tell me what you guys think.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Idea/maybe future project

xWiiPPeD
Play number 9 is it? Its a good one. :D

Re: Idea/maybe future project

supersnivy
i was doing legendary and got impatient so i started using flymod and put it on peaceful XD.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.