Iconamy and the Shop

ZeBuilderOfDoom
Can we get this up soon?  Preferably instantly?  Please?

Re: Iconamy and the Shop

Schneids47
It is not coming back, because 1. Everybody seem to believe every plugin causes lag, so no reason they wouldn't do the same for this.  And 2. Instantly after it is released, it would be corrupted, because of the people with creative mode.  So sorry, it's not coming back.

Re: Iconamy and the Shop

ZeBuilderOfDoom

No it doesnt.  Thats plain BS.  The Server still has lag, in fact, sometimes it feels like it has more lag then it had with it.

Besides, the shop is still there, so obviously they plan to re-add it.

So, now, can i get a real answer please?

Re: Iconamy and the Shop

TheAppleMachine
look iconomy is a HUGE plugin it fills. We dont have that much space because were hosted by beastnode, maby when we get the new host notch sugested to pwego wel have space. But just so you know there is alot of plugins that is needed before ichat comes on the list :)

Re: Iconamy and the Shop

ZeBuilderOfDoom
TheAppleMachine, you have won a prize for the first decent+ answer!  Your prize is....a pie!!!!!   And maybe even a room in the flying castle i plan to make.....

Castle Broomstone  :3

Re: Iconamy and the Shop

KA_Gamer
First: They never uninstalled iConomy, they just took away our perms, so lag isn't being reduced.
Second: When admins give creative mode/notice someone has it, they can take away the iConomy permission for selling objects (this is what I do on my server).
Third: If iConomy is taking up to much space, there are pleanty of other plugins that don't. Essentials has a built in economy system, why not switch to that if we need to (the server once had essentials).
VIP 2 baby! [Thanks to the awesome Lakersreloaded!]