I was told to do that by a few of my friends IRL and I told them it would be too hard

I was told to do that by a few of my friends IRL and I told them it would be too hard

Elroiy
A giant chess board with a statue of me vs. a statue of my friend supersnivy.
A big (not so big) checkers board.A MONOPOLY board (the size is in between the other two boards.

I cannot think of what to make for the next board, so that is where you come in.
Please tell me your ideas for a board game that I should make.
What is earnest is not always true; on the contrary, Abercrombie is often more earnest than truth.