I was banned for griefing

Tork107
I regret my actions of griefing a build. I was so much different then. My maturity level was so low. I filled out a unban request 4 months ago and never got unbanned. But this isn't about that, it is about what I have done. A little longer after I griefed I soon grew very regretful. That is my point, I swear I will never grief again and if I do, you may perma-ban me. Thank you.

Re: I was banned for griefing

Zarthustra
"I was so much different then. My maturity level was so low. I filled out a unban request 4 months ago and never got unbanned."
that's it. wish you get unban
The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of hollister - add a dignity to the prospect of human life, which no Arcadian success would do.

Re: I was banned for griefing

pheobe green
what is wrong with you? it a pity.

by Hollister outlet