I think it is really funny...

RockinWalrus
Gee Tommy, whadaya reckon ATM stands fo'?

Well, I reckon it stands for..... uhh..... anytime-money.

Re: I think it is really funny...

TheAppleMachine
circ agreed

really rockin really? i thought you were nice no one had anything against you.
yet aparently you had something against us, all i want to say is gbye

hope im never gonna meet you anywere again :)

Re: I think it is really funny...

HCMacIV

What Circle said.

Also, people put a lot of time (some more than others) into their buildings and into the server.
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: I think it is really funny...

Superlibs
   Rockin, Circleight is right. It was completely foolish of you to grief the server. All the work those people put into those builds is some what gone. I prefer that you did not grief the server and just quit like all the other people that get tired of the Pwegoserver. To think you got all the way to staff, you spent more time on this server than most of us did to try to gain access to that rank. By calling us noobs you are calling your self a noob. Plus acting like you are now makes you one hundred percent a noob. Goodbye Rockin.
Click it!    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Koala+Stew

Superlibs
V.I.P 2

Re: I think it is really funny...

nic1010
Agreed with circle ^^™™™
But really when people grief the server all they ever go for is the spawn city... It makes no scence! Like its the once city that if it gets griefed everyone will know abt it. Really tho I'm not incouraging this I'm just pointing out that griefing spawn time and time again has already been done many times.
But I don't Incourage  the griefers

Re: I think it is really funny...

Rockin, it may be just a game, i play for fun not seriousness. People dont like their success going however. Another example of this is playing COD. U get 10th prestige and then ur stats get wiped and ur back to lvl 1 . Ur gonna be upset. Or u make a pic on photoshop and it doesnt save, hard work wasted which to someone else would be useless but to u it was an accomplishment. I used to like u but now, nah ur just childish lad. Grow up and good bye

Re: I think it is really funny...

Fumster101

Re: I think it is really funny...

Re: I think it is really funny...

sycoinc
No_Life_King wrote
This is the result of what happens when you give power to immature players. Keep it in mind everyone next time you all complain for more staff that even those who may seem "Nice" are more than just who you see on the game. People are fooled easily and to openly trust on the internet is foolish, that is why we promote who we promote and not everyone on the communities whim.
should have a +21 rule for NEW staff now... and be mature and not a dick.

Oh BTW Rockin, i didnt see this coming but nice of you to show your true colours

Re: I think it is really funny...

Greytopher
That would be a good idea BUT.... Most people on this server aren't 21, and if it resulted to that, there would be near to no staff on at all.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: I think it is really funny...

Littleredcow
Syc,  if we put that in to effect we would have the least active staff team possible. What we are doing is fine just that rockin decided to be immature once he got bored of the server and grief it.  But it is very unusual that this happens.
[Staff]

"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Harold R. McAlindon

Re: I think it is really funny...

sycoinc
I didn't mean we should, it was more of a joke than should do it since this issue happens  often with higher ranking people being idiots

Re: I think it is really funny...

Schneids47
And this, this is why we can't have nice things.  People like you, Rockin, are why this server is not the best minecraft server out there.  You do not care for the fact that people spend time, effort, and sometimes even long hours or days on these buildings and structures, and you just destroy them all.

When I was a builder, and even up until I was a VIP2, I looked up to you.  I considered you a good builder, great staff member, and even an all around good, funny guy, but now that this happened I regret ever doing that.  You not only lied about being hacked, but you also after getting in trouble for something you somehow managed to convince us was a mistake, went out and did it again.  If you "accidentily" destroyed a building in the real world, you would be sent to jail, with no second chances.

I hope the many months you spent on this server were well wasted, as you are never coming back on, and I never care to see you again.  Just remember, how much time you spent on this server, to just get it all thrown away.

Re: I think it is really funny...

alecrick16
lol....rockin after hearing what schneids said i would be crying, Good job schneids. Whats really sad is ive known rockin since we were both builders and he would build for fun always and i would come see it and they would be amazing(the cathedral bloxin mentioned) so me and tyler asked a staff or admin to come and promote him and he even said "i build for fun not promotion". But we got him promoted any ways. Then later on he became staff and everyone including me liked you and we all looked up to you. Now we see your immature and we don't want to see your face here again.
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: I think it is really funny...

OWWOW
I do not agree with you sycoinc, This is about the only making people under 21 staff because there are many people under 21 that are mature and also people over 21 who arent mature, all I am trying to say is that is not fair to say that as I am only 15 and think I am mature myself.

Re: I think it is really funny...

sycoinc
OWWOW wrote
I do not agree with you sycoinc, This is about the only making people under 21 staff because there are many people under 21 that are mature and also people over 21 who arent mature, all I am trying to say is that is not fair to say that as I am only 15 and think I am mature myself.
I was only saying this since i am 24 and 90% of the staff / high ranks who we have had problems with are under 21.... i have nothing against ppl being staff and young, hyp is 15/16 and staff and i enjoy talking to him.

in the end we need a better 'screening' process for staff

anyway lets not argue about this on this post we are meant to be in the flame warz with rockin :P

Re: I think it is really funny...

gruitar
Why rockin...WHY?!

I looked up to you...

...I guess that was a mistake. You're just like the rest of them.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: I think it is really funny...

[MHD]<mikel15858>
gruitar wrote
You're just like the rest of them.
I feel the same way. I thought you were one of the best staff we had. oh well! we're mostly over it now. just make sure you sleep with one eye open... (not a threat, im just trying to deprive him of sleep)

Re: I think it is really funny...

Final word ill post in this thread

Never leave anything with a slammed door...

Re: I think it is really funny...

i like cheese, do you?
i like cheese, do you?
12