I cant enter the Pwegoable Server, and I think Ive been unbanned

I cant enter the Pwegoable Server, and I think Ive been unbanned

TheFoolMeister
It just says
"Logging in..."
And then it says

"Connection Lost
End of Stream"

Btw, it says the Server is online
The Fool Meister, leading and destroying fools at the same time

Re: I cant enter the Pwegoable Server, and I think Ive been unbanned

The server was like stuck. It`s working now I restarted it.

Oh wait, Im still banned :C
The Fool Meister, leading and destroying fools at the same time

Re: I cant enter the Pwegoable Server, and I think Ive been unbanned

marsman1224
If u are banned it will say so when u are disconnected
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: I cant enter the Pwegoable Server, and I think Ive been unbanned

Coolmankimo
If you have been banned it would say "you have been banned" and if you were temp. banned it would say "you have been banned until [Time and say banned till] if its none of these and it doesnt say its full then its probably your internet considering it works for everyone else :). Hope this helps!
Alls well that ends well....well...my wellls aren't welly enough to be well so...oh well.