I Need Help!!!!!!

qwertyupo
I Decided to undertake a Huge project, I am going  to recreate old london. This is going to be a very long and large project, which will require some land to be cuboided for me (Chris (Pwego), Zach, Lakers, or any other admin reading this, this is something i will be asking you to help with) and I will need a work force of a couple of people to help me build the mass number of buildings in the city and to make the city layout. If you are interested in helping please reply to this message and attach a picture of one of your better creations on the server (It must be on pwego's server) and include your credentials. Here is a picture of the map i will be working off of for the city layout

http://cracpreservation.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/03.jpg
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: I Need Help!!!!!!

Stokie1996
You will create 1 block of buildings then get so bored and annoyed you'll give up xD

Re: I Need Help!!!!!!

zdgsg43
I would like to be part of this project but i dont have screesnshot of my project but when the server will be on ill take some shots and post em here.
Shiny teeth that sparkle just like the stars and space ;D

Re: I Need Help!!!!!!

marsman1224
Wow impressive...
More interesting though would be that house thing we were planng.
What is the scale going to be of old London?

Credentials: Ive mined half ur materials
                  I know you

Yes, I am really from Mars.