How is everyone:)

System_ZzZ
Hi, its been a while! I just wanted to say hey. I've been watching the videos on pwegoable youtube and I really like it! Keep up the good work! Maybe someday I could come back:/ Well, gotta go:/ Cya!

-SystemZ

Re: How is everyone:)

Jack5211
Wait are you banned?

Re: How is everyone:)

TarkisRai
Jack, it's a long story...
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: How is everyone:)

TheAppleMachine
Tarkis tell us

Re: How is everyone:)

:D everyone one is very nice. We have gotten rid of the some of the worst people on the server.. It has been very relaxing

Re: How is everyone:)

systemz
Ya, I bet:/ So whats up with the hole griefer op thing? I wish people would leave pwegoserver and pwego alone:/ Its a game...

Re: How is everyone:)

TarkisRai
All I know is that someone managed to get op, op'd a bunch of others, and had a cuboid fest in major areas. According to Staff and Admins, they know who did the cuboiding and have since banned them, but don't know who initially op'd.

I wouldn't expect malicious intent from any of the Arch+'s I know of, and there has been a renovation of Ice recently. If I'm not mistaken you need op to work in there. Hacking into the host's files has been mentioned too.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: How is everyone:)

systemz
Man, some people. Minecraft is a game! They need to chill out! Man, this is sad! I am watching Finding Nemo at 1:20 AM! So, did Pandora get rebuilt? Also, how does the iConomy system work on the server? (Is the supply storage building still there? Or do you have to buy items?)

Re: How is everyone:)

TarkisRai
From what I understand, Pandora was abandoned, but I may be wrong.

Personally, I don;t like iConomy. The lottery is buggy (the same people win constantly) and prices are weird, like a slimeball costs 2000 to buy,  while sticky pistons are 800 (only 100 more than normal pistons). For that exact situation, I think slime balls should only be 100, or not be buyable and only be sellable.

Storage is still there.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: How is everyone:)

systemz
Hmm... well maybe you should mention that all to pwego, so he can try to fix these issues. Man, this really sucks.... I got sick. :( No school = Yay! But Sick = !!!!!!:(:(

Re: How is everyone:)

DarkestHours
I wonder why. :) Because I'm a Darkest And Fuck you. \:D/