How did you start?

shortstop88
I have seen many people on pwnreaper52's thread about him joining Pwegoserver. So I decided to make a thread about how/why they started on Pwegoserver.

I will start.

After seeing my best friend playing the game (I immediately liked it) I asked him to help me download it. So me him and some other friends played on single player for a while looking at videos. My friend found Pwegoable on Youtube and suggested it to me and my brother. My brother than asked one of our parents to get an account so he could play on it. Then I got my own account, and the rest is Pwegoserver history.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: How did you start?

Re: How did you start?

Greytopher
I first joined pwegoserver in last December, when my friend recommended it to me. I quit from January till June, went through the ranks, so on and so forth.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: How did you start?

Devastator2000
I came on, a newbie to Minecraft and all. I came, I saw the awesome builds on pwegoserver, Joined two months ago, and here I am, a proud VIP, and a soon to be VIP2.

Re: How did you start?

rspminecraft
First day (3 months ago) of buying the game (had it for months torrented) and a friend mention the server to me. Came on, read every single sign in the welcome center and figured it seemed reasonable. Got to work. nuffnuff
[Vip3] SilverCity, Magcolony, and now my new supercity! Goodman, Grey and m3ch are my broskis.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rspgreytopher/

Re: How did you start?

Conzie
Bought the game 6 monthes ago, played on single player for an hour until I got fed up from being killed by creepers. Got a friend from WoW to give an I.P for a server. Played on that one for about a month. Watched Pwego's videos, but I didn't have the guts to register. Played on the other server for another month until I got bored of it. Then registered on Pwegoable. 4 days later I was Ice, and 4 days after that I was ViP :)
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: How did you start?

I came on the server on December 22nd last year or something like that. This was the first multiplayer server I came to. I had seen a video on youtube and it looked interesting as I enjoy building things.

Made a castle in Ice.
Few days after joining made vip by work and also being first donator ever. I was the one that suggested Pwego to accept donations.
Started the dwarf city.
Became Public Assistant.
January 2nd made Admin.

Late January hosted Bessie.

February started the Asian City. It was finished in April.

Re: How did you start?

Finally brought the game late February after playing a cracked one for 2months, saw the server months before buying it, first server i joined after my brother had been playing for about 2 weeks earlier. applied for builder after i read everything there was to be read and then asked to be tped to my brother to work on our town(first project eva), applied for builder, waited one week got builder and then spent 4 months just building. got seen by staff and was ranked up to mag vip. Now im vip2 after 7 months of play time.

Re: How did you start?

supersnivy
i was the friend that showed him btw ^.^
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: How did you start?

shortstop88
Wow, less than 24 hours and there are already 7 more stories. I did not realize this would be so popular, Thanks guys! Also, supersnivy I didn't know if you wanted me to say that you were the friend or not, so I left it blank. Keep up those stories guys and girls.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: How did you start?

gruitar
Got minecraft because of CodyDaviesTV, looked for a neat tower i could build, stumbled upon TowerCity video, registered and got accepted in 1 day, was the first to build something on ice lake (sorry bout that), teamed up with designator, made the rank I am. Then I started on a colorful city. Pretty much my minecraft life in a nutshell.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: How did you start?

alecrick16
omg me to gruit......except the codydavis guy(who is he lol).i saw minecraft and like eww whats this ugly block game but i saw cool creations. played minecraft on singleplayer for 1 day and got bored. searched in cool towers and found the towercity video and started the server in january. lol gruit my ending is the same to :P

Re: How did you start?

I sorta... found it by accident came on, disliked it because I had never been on a large scale server before or built anything for that matter.  I then found out a friend of mine played on it.  I built one project as a guest and went straight to VIP.  Vip2 within a week of joining.  I never knew i could build like I have before joining the server....  I quit for a bit and then returned to build for No Life once again.  I now spend my time building when I feel like it for some good ol' fun!

Re: How did you start?

nic1010
Came on the server late December.this is the only server I've ever been apart of. It's been a long journey to arch. No skipping ranks all my VIP-arch projects have been rated 100/100 and still I fight for more rights. I'm power crazy :P I made wat I think to be the largest VIP project on the server and it was rated 100/100 by pwego and soon moved o magneta on request of pwego. After that I made another building that I found to be alot Easyer to make now that I had flymod. Also moved to magneta and still moved ther. VIP 2 was my magneta park project that was erased in the July incident. After that I was told by laker that for VIP 3 I needed to make something a bit bigger. So I began on terracebay. Worked hard on it and soon got VIP 3 from it. Continued to work on it until the new rank called architect was released. I was motivated to work till I got that. I got to work on one of my favorite projects. Alpine park. An indoor Park which was moved to pandora. Soon I got arch and was the youngest and still migh be the youngest arch on the server. Lakers has made a few deals with me abt magneta. Soon the server was taken down with the July thing and I lost the Park along with my magneta park. During that time I made magneta spleef arena wich got moved to south mag wen the server got back up. Since then I've made one builimgs in south magneta and all of westmag wich has become rather popular I've found. Recently finished my new home and mall and hope to be tidying up westmag bait and getting some interiors done. My goals for the future is to become magneta co owner some day. Or soon. And stop bye westmag for a party some time, since it is a resort community

Re: How did you start?

Re: How did you start?

cha0sw0lf
well i answered but it emailed it to u no.life
Rank: IceVip

Re: How did you start?

Re: How did you start?

RockGeek
joined the server the first week it was put up haveing seen the videos of the server for about a month beforehand logged on the server and got builder within 30 min of being on never submitted an app (personaly by pwego himself) to become builder (they wernt around back then) was one of the orignal first 12 ish people on the server and a founding member of magneta one of the first 4 people on that team(O.o anchent pwegoserver history!)
liked the server and donated to support it got vip as a result and was later made public assistant (PA) and later around january protector after that slowly moved up the ranks and down (when new ranks system was introduced) and was made admin this summer and later bribed dosy to make me a ninja custom rank
and the rest is history

been on the server longer then most poeple currently still playing exept for Pwego and Djmotive

my first ever building on the server is still standing intact along with my 2nd and 4th ever buildings
but i have lost most intrest in magneta after work started on atlantis and pandora but i might go back to that soon (maybe!)
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: How did you start?

Apple
Randomly found Chris's Massive workbench video - which linked me to his server one.
Joined; had a tour with some of the "Oldies" Gurkeck Wobrote Diggoran ect ; "Ranked up" and was admin: Got staff instead of admin as was slightly inactive due to IRL exams.
Me.

Re: How did you start?

nillas12
Joined December the 12th, the server was down to a survival map. I got killed several times. The next day I walked around, and got builder a bit later. I then went to build a massive reed farm and a little house. The reedfarm is down, but the house still exists in mag. january the 4th, I got PA and febuary the 1st I got Protector. Then by march the 15th I got Moderator, and I made admin april the 8th. However on april the 15th I went ahead and flooded the mine in ZachCity (sorry Zach). I was then made back into moderator and later staff.

And that is how things have been so far.

Been a great time.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.
12