Help Topic

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Administrator
That happens depending on whether or not u are donating with a paypal account or just with a card. Either way if you cant post your ign you can send the receipt number to my email or on youtube. My email shows up on the donation link.

Re: Help Topic

supersnivy
(im not sure if this has been asked or not but) what rank do you have to get to be invited on bessie server?
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Help Topic

johny
vip2 +

Re: Help Topic

TarkisRai
Pwego wrote
That happens depending on whether or not u are donating with a paypal account or just with a card. Either way if you cant post your ign you can send the receipt number to my email or on youtube. My email shows up on the donation link.
Managed to get my IGN into it, but it's been over a week now and I've yet to be upgraded. Should I just be patient, or have I been missed or something?
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Help Topic

[MagVip]CombatBlue83
Hey i recently got promoted and how do I install Fly mod

Re: Help Topic

TarkisRai
Download the zombe mod, and follow the instructions on the minecraftforum thread.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Administrator
tarkis have you been ranked up yet? I have done vip rankups now a few times since i last commented.

Re: Help Topic

TarkisRai
I have now, thanks :)

i just got vip2 and i was wondering how i get invited to bessie server. i was also wondering if there are other commands i can use other than th /tphere /mc and changing the time of day.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Help Topic

moopants
a hi are you aloud to spawn in your self blocks sry if its a stupid question my old server was legit
Keep on keeping on!

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Administrator
After you are a builder you can get items from storage which you can get to by typing "/warp storage"

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Your extra commands are located in the welcome center. It shows what ranks can use which commands. Bessie Server isnt open to anyone yet, you will know when it is.

Re: Help Topic

Yawnasaurosrex
Hey Pwego. What are some of the basic / commands in game? People keep telling me that they have invited me but I don't understand what they mean.
Thanks.
Mag builder, and lovin bein one!

Re: Help Topic

Yawnasaurosrex
Sorry, I didn't notice your post about the extra commands being located in the welcome center.

Re: Help Topic

supersnivy
k thanks pwego
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Help Topic

Oskar272
Can he do this?

.....OWL GOES W00t!

Re: Help Topic

awgonin
plz tell me why world 9 is down pwego because my unfinished project is there.
as i rose from the sea i saw a world of wonders. i am from a city but not on the surface. i am from Atlantis. my mission to re create the great city on the surface.

Re: Help Topic

TSOA
Ok, the project I started back in June is finally finished, and I would like to know how someone would go about making an area PvP. I also would like to know how to make chests that I place not private so that others can open them.
Thank you for your time,
TSOA
"Thank you for asking! Yes, I am the crazy one! Now that we've got that out of the way..."

Re: Help Topic

AwesomeGrotty
Hey Pwego I have got a question :)

I have a problem. The blocks i destroyed outside the city are rebuilding :( what can i do to get blocks?

It would be very nice if you would help me :)

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
What city are you talking about?
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip