Help Topic

123456 ... 8

Re: Help Topic

CaptainAlkohol
could someone pls say me, how to patch minecraft back, because i click repetedly on "patch now" and so i have to wait a long time to play again, would be really nice.

Re: Help Topic

artman99
pwego I need some help with idems and with the Octo Palace.

Re: Help Topic

artman99
pwego could you clear some land for my Palace.

Re: Help Topic

Dragonslayer89
Hey, where can I find a map of the whole server ? Something like DynMap ?

Re: Help Topic

PowerSpartanl99
Sorry to bother you pwego, but is there any chance you could post a download of the pwego map? I've been wanting to try out some mods in singleplayer. Thanks

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Administrator
no i wont put the map for download but I am posting the dragon up for download when my video hits 1000 likes.

Re: Help Topic

rhoscrazy
hmmmm... trouble getting on today, is server down?
[VIP3] Rhoscrazy
- Bridge Builder Extraordinaire
- Official Owner of Whitevale
- Amateur time-lapse editor :D

Re: Help Topic

rhoscrazy
this is weird getting connection failed... end of stream thing what version is the server running maybe i updated too soon. I've got v1.7.2 :(

Why does minecraft have to be so buggy, damn u notch :D
[VIP3] Rhoscrazy
- Bridge Builder Extraordinaire
- Official Owner of Whitevale
- Amateur time-lapse editor :D

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
1. Don't you EVER curse Notch.
2. The server is on 1.7.2.
3. The server was down.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Help Topic

marsman1224
rhoscrazy u have been bestowed the CURSE OF HEROBRINE!!!!
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Help Topic

Comrad121

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
Wait with the rest of us for the regular server to be back up.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Help Topic

SAMS5414
I concur (agree) ShortStop!

Re: Help Topic

Comrad121

Re: Help Topic

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
Pwego can't answer everything. This is the "Help Topic", that allows anyone to help, so don't get angry at me for trying to help you.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Help Topic

TarkisRai
I'm attempting to donate, but I can't find anywhere to add in my IGN. I try clicking on "Add special instructions for the Merchant," but nothing happens.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Help Topic

Re: Help Topic

Duderis
Me and my friend, have been getting a "Form Post Failed" error on the builder applications, we tryed using diffrent web browsers but we got this error messege on every single one of them.
PLZ HELP
-Duderis

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Administrator
Yeh i heard about that, but i tried it and it worked. Has it been fixed on your end?
123456 ... 8