Help Topic

12345 ... 8

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Administrator
most of the commands you can do as vip or any other rank are listed in the welcome center. As for flying that is a mod you need to download and setup. We just allow you to use it after a certain level.

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
All you have to do is build something awesome to get vip. You don;t have to donate, it just an easier way to get vip faster while supporting the server :)

Re: Help Topic

Re: Help Topic

qwertyupo
Lol yeah their should be a relations rank, but they want time to build probably as well. so idk i like the /warp tour idea but it not open as often as people like.. so maybe designated people that also help work it as well that have relations rank
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
You dont have to donate, vip also means being a great builder.

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Flying is a mod you download from the forums, as for warps any builder can warp. The welcome center shows your abilities when u rank up. Although it isnt complete it gives a good start to the commands. For other commands just ask other people your rank. :)

Re: Help Topic

sycoinc
Some of the commands need to be updated pwego, it still says VIP2 can kick but we cant.... :D

Re: Help Topic

Socksnbox
Dear Pwego,
  I really need your help with something on the server.  I know the rules about asking for warps but I need one desperately.  I want to build a new city but all of my stuff is at my last one, but I lost my Builder status (Accidentally using a Flint and Steel.)  I need my supplies (Tools, Weapons, Materials, etc.)  So please if you ever have the chance teleport me: Socksnbox to your Treehouse you made by the lake a while back.  I desperately need your help. Thank you.
Sincerely,
   Socksnbox

Re: Help Topic

Granolaman
The Pwego world looks amazing, and my friends and I would love to run some RP's on it, but we wouldn't dare risk harming everyone's hard work in the process.  Is there a link somewhere to download the map to a different server?

Re: Help Topic

Doughnut406
Yah umm i donated 30 dollars and idk how to put it in the comments section cuz idk where that is so yah

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
Hey Pwego, sorry to bother you but when will the second part of RockGeek's Atlantis be put onto the minecraftdotnet channel.

Get back to me if you can.

Re: Help Topic

cuching
Hello
My user name is cuching. I received an activation email to my email addressat belrussell@me.com

But I cannot log in, it says user not recognized.

Please help asap because I have been waitingfor a long time  to use this website which my friends all say is great.

HELP PLEASE

server

anon5000
I am asking you pwego about help to promote a server that myself and a couple other buildings are trying to work on, it will be a server kind of similiar to pwego server but has some promotional things and some iconomy, we really need some advice and help i was wondering if you could give us any advice on starting a server, thanks

anon5000

Re: Help Topic

CodPlayMakers
i donated like a week ago and im not vip. just wondering when i will be because it says vip statues updated june i think 18. i donated the 13.

Re: Help Topic

nicholasl99
how do become staff
Nicholasl99

Re: Help Topic

nicholasl99
how to become a staff

Nicholasl99
MagVIP
Nicholasl99

Re: Help Topic

craigk17
i applied to be a builder but how will in if i've been acepted or not

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
When you go on the server if your name isn't grey you will know.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Help Topic

nillas12
You become staff through hard work and dedication to the server. Also be prepared to say goodbye to building.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Help Topic

Cecil_B67
I just posted a thread entitled "Pwego please read!" which would be great if you could read and respond to it.  I would have posted it here but I dont really want a lot of other people trying to "solve" my issue.  Thanks!
-Cecil_B67
12345 ... 8