Help Topic

Re: Help Topic

TheAppleMachine
Dude thats illegal

Re: Help Topic

PrettyPinkPwner
Hi! I was just wondering were the "comments" section is, because I have just donated and I'd really like to get VIP. So, how can I tell Pwego that I donated?

Re: Help Topic

I looked it up, and you have a good point. It's technically fine as long as the only people who use it are people who have already bought minecraft, but im deleting it from here anyway.
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: Help Topic

legodano
How am I gonna get 10,000 DIAMONDS?! I want a prefix
[IGN: legodano] [Rank: Builder]
[Current Project: Fumblemore's Tower] (Yogscast)

"C'mon! Chums lets go! LEEROOOOOOY JEEENKIIINS!!!" Leeroy Jenkins

Holy hotdog in a toaster!
Holy poptarts in a pencil sharpener!
Holy overused joke on a signature!
I am Dan! Sandwich and I have the cheese!
I HAVE A TOASTER BRAIN.
I am the I Like Trains Kid. I say 'I like trains' 30 times a day.
No Joke. Indubitably. Literaly (what does that mean?)

Avast ye scurvy brocoli! This be mutiny on me own deck!
Tryin' to steal me spoon, eh? Well ye ain't gettin' it!
First Mate! Front and center! These scurvy buildrats tried to steal
me spoon! Push 'em of the plank! The sharks 'll get 'em. Yar.
This be the life of a pirate.

SYSTEM MALFUNCTION: Speech Unit Failure
SPEECH TEST: 1011011110 10001110 1101011
Eye unit: Stable
Movement: Swift but clumsy
Speech: Unit Failure
RECOMMENDED ACTION: Reboot?

*Facepalm* I AIN'T A ROBOT!

Re: Help Topic

r3v3r53d
I found four :D

Only 9996 to go!
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none

*Facepalm* I AIN'T A ROBOT!

Re: Help Topic

Soccerjtm/SStrk
Can we build in the holder map?

Re: Help Topic

Pwnreaper52
Yes you may
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: Help Topic

ManAgrAnoMic
I was wondering if the server will update to 1.1? I updated because i was told the server was in 1.1 and
also wondering what is wrong with freeland why is it not flat my friends house was there and i cant find it
please anwser.

and this server is the best

Re: Help Topic

[MHD]<mikel15858>
1. sometime within 2 weeks, so if you updated, look for a downgrade.
2. its at /warp noobbuild. i dont think it changed...

Re: Help Topic

ManAgrAnoMic
But it isnt noobbuild there is a warp called freeeland but it was flat i left to get wool when i came back it was all hilly and foresty im not sure why. also when i tried going to my friends house it said i wasnt allowed when i ussally could and if a home dosent exist it says that they have no home so it is still there. but im
not sure were...
:(

Re: Help Topic

ManAgrAnoMic
and i have no idea how to downgrade do i have to get into the minercfat jar file? because i cant nothing works can i remove the jar and replace it with an older minecraft jar? like 1.0? and scince i cant go to my friends house when i type in /home <My friend> does that mean he has to invite me or be on?

Re: Help Topic

Kimicho
can i play with u in ur 1001 things server?, im wanna be play like a real survival xD

Re: Help Topic

conniepei
Hi Pwego, i am new here,Why this site is very slow to jump?
It is never too late to learn hollister.