Help Topic

1234 ... 8

Help Topic

Pwego
Administrator
Need any help? Post your questions here it is the highest possibility of being answered here.

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
Hey Pwego, I got a question.
How much did you like my chess board?
Please get back to me on the forums or when I get back on the server.

Anyone who doesn't know me I am an IceVip
GOOOOOOOO ICE

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
Oh right I forgot I built a giant chess board featuring me using the white pieces vs. supersnivy using the black pieces. The supersnivy statue is not yet ready because it needs a lot of lime green wool.

Re: Help Topic

Stokie1996
Hey Chris, I was wondering if there is any ways I can help around the server because I'm on a fair bit and sometimes need something to occupy me =D
And I just would really like to help out around the server! :)

Re: Help Topic

Javierchavez
I have been waiting for a moment like this. I have beening making lime green wool for a little time now. I can let oyu have some of it for free if you like will 3 full stacks do!?!?!?

Re: Help Topic

shortstop88
Yes that would do Javier.
I won't be on though because I have 1.6 so please save those 3 stacks will you.

Re: Help Topic

PowerSpartanl99
Ok a few questions:
How do you set your house teleport?
Where can you go to mine ores, etc?
Where are you allowed to build?
Please answer these thanks

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
Administrator
/home set
you mine them
anywhere except in big towns

Re: Help Topic

PowerSpartanl99
Thanks pwego!

Re: Help Topic

Re: Help Topic

TSOA
I posted this as a thread, but I probably should have posted it here. Oops
I was wondering if it was difficult to change an area to PVP and back to creative.
If it is very difficult to do that, is it possible to turn a warp on and off without having to delete and recreate the warp?
Thank you,
TSOA
"Thank you for asking! Yes, I am the crazy one! Now that we've got that out of the way..."

Re: Help Topic

Monkeyguy5000
Can you please link me to the page where all the building ideas are?

I'm interested in the Treehouse and Mine ideas that were on the page, but I cannot seem to find it

Re: Help Topic

PowerSpartanl99
How much would I have to donate to automatically get to VIP 2? (so I can spawn items)

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
you must download the current loader from minecraft.net then it will ask you if you want to or not. The old ones never asked.

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
5- vip
20 - vip2
30 - vip3

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
not many places are pvp and you can have a private warp then invite people to it later.

Re: Help Topic

Pwego
you know what stokie, I think it would be awesome if you could rate peoples buildings for us.

Re: Help Topic

saintroman (in minecraft name)
do i have to donate or can i earn VIP or op or admin and stuff like that shiz?

write back!

Re: Help Topic

saintroman (in minecraft name)
srry but my minecraft name is rlly saintroman.
 and i cant get on STILL its 7:30 on june 4 and it says logging but it doesnt show me on! what is up with dat?! lol :)

Re: Help Topic

PowerSpartanl99
What are the benefits that a VIP 3 has compared to a regular builder? How do you do these things? (ie how do you fly, spawn items, set warp, etc)
1234 ... 8