Griefing the Pwegoable Server

Pirogun,PIErogun,llitstinall
Hello My name is Pirogun and I am speaking for the Griefers of the Pwegoable server. In the last couple of days it has been no doubt that Pweogable was griefed. I am admitting that it was us: llitstinall, Pirogun, and PIErogun. The story is long and both Pwego and us made mistakes. I was about to make a mistake of revealing someones personal information to the internet to get back at the Pwegoable people. I am coming to say sorry and just leave us alone. We are unhappy with Pweogable and we will not bother you guys anymore if and only if you do not bother us. Thank You.

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

Greytopher
For all of us, it's hard to forgive you for what unforiveable damage you have done. You deserved what you got, and now as a group decision, we will decide what will happen in your future, weather to bother you more, or just happen to leave it alone like it never happened.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

TarkisRai
Long or not, I'd like to hear the whole story. Griefing on this scale is ridiculous.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

Although what you people have done towards this server cannot be forgiven, I personally will not do any actions back towards you griefers if you stay away from Pwego server and the community of Pwego server as well. We will leave you alone if we never see or hear from you again. We will not retaliate unless attacked first.

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

ImJoeNemesis
Consider this a warning, if it happens again, expect the same to you.
Swag/Pro

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

gruitar
For what you've done, you don't have any right now to go on pwego server. I'm sure that this is obvious, and you accept that. But you need to realize: This game is real. All the people on here, they aren't npc's. They are real people with real lives with real emotions. These same people invest time of their very important lives (school, job, leisure, social, and yes, everyone has a life) into making amazing structures.

I see this game as a way to see what someone is really like. If you are somebody who builds for, with, and by the community, then I see you as somebody who respects rules, enjoys having a good time with people of the same interest, and will defend your friends.

If you destroy a person's building, if you steal items from a person, if you take a person's building as your own, you don't get a very high opinion from me. If this was real life, you could be sued (if I'm not mistaken) for destruction of property, thievery, and plagiarism. Why plagiarism? You took someone's work, and called it your own.

No matter what age, human beings always have some type of conscience. That shows the line between right and wrong. And I believe that you people crossed that threshold. Even I, at the age of 14, have refined morality. You, if you apply yourself, can learn it too. The first step, NEVER do something like this again, EVER. Thank you, and good day.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

toughsniperpro
  On the positive note (because I am so sick of this entire ordeal, which could have been avoided in the first place) you griefer's allowed us a chance to renovate spawn!! and for that I thank you.

  The civil way to deal with this problem would have been to express your opinions in this wonderful forum, where we could have discussed any problems in a respectable, responsible manner. Griefing a server serves no purpose if all the people have no clue why it happened. I personally think this issues need to be brought out in the light for the members of this server to hear.

  If your city was attacked and you had to evacuate, would you not expect the people in charge of your city to tell you the motives behind the attackers? Keeping the community clueless and uninformed after a time of crisis is not the best of moves. People want to know reasons, just like a mom would want to know why a murderer killed her child, so do the people of pwegoserver want to know why their babys (creations) were attacked.
{toughsniperpro) PMC SigCard

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

juts like toughsniperpro said in the last post and pwego said in the most recent update video you greifers and your friends have not only caused unmeasureable damage to the server but also forced a much needed reason to renovate spawn in which we can make pwego server even better than it already is.

as for us leaving you alone, you certainly deserve someone to knock some very much needed sense into your head but, as the members of this server are very decent people we will, I expect, indeed leave you alone and I for one will try to forget that you ever existed. as for your statement about possobly releasing someones personal information i am very glad you didn't but if you did i am posotive  that multiple people would have done anything in their power that you would recieve the proper punishment and that you would learn your lesson.

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

Gunner9600
the funny thing is................we have some the best owner and Admins on any sever. no matter how much damage you have done, the server has so much support that it cant bring us down.

so all i have o say to you guys is....................Good try.

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

nic1010
no kidding im not shure if ur apart of another server but if u are we should report u to the server. minecraft is not suppose to be a community of retards that grief the crap out of stuff like u did.  u bought the game to have fun and what u did is not really that fun or helpful in anyeways. if u are apart of another server i would report u and have u kicked off that server hopefully. exept if ur the owner of the server then i realy cant do anything abt that. but really it was imature and stupid of u to do it

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

xWiiPPeD
Really u expect us to leave u alone after the destruction u have caused . I think i might bump into u sometime MWAHAHAHA lol no

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

alecrick16
I would never forgive u why would u do this.....waste pwegos time fixing all of this. He even has school which is very important. BUT....i like the look at the positive side of things to cheer us up....lets see we might get a better spawn with better buildings.....we learned from our mistake about who we should trust with op.....i bet most of us had fun in the temp server right.....im talking to you lakers. haha :P

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

For those unaware, some idiots staff went to Pie`s server and griefed. Very very childish.

wait some of our staff? if so zach no life i expect u to discipline them good......hahahahahaha

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

Tough sniper on the go
So does this mean you think there will be another retaliation on the server?

Re: Griefing the Pwegoable Server

Circleight