Griefer Picture/Evidence

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

The_Wuzza_man
The 2 guys when griefing And The names of the griefers
Those 2 guys have been griefing at grutslims building or something. ive seen them griefing and made those pictures. there was no staff online at that time so thats why i posted.
By: The_Wuzza_man
Rank: Vip2

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

agedorky, littering, cussing, spamming.  Kicked multiple times, refused to read server rules.  TROLL.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Jayhawkfan77 i believe. he was greifing the home of mikey (non-griefer)

server threat

a_fat_bitch
[VIP3]
~~A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own~~

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Thinkvantage5
Griefer Hustonxxx

Stalkerssuck was capsing: HUSTON IS GRIEFING!!!!!

I tp'ed to stalker and  i saw huston grief and steal 5 diamonds and later he left from stalkers city.

I am Thinkvantage5! and i am reporting Hustonxxx for griefing and stealing!!

Peace OUT!!!

IGN: Thinkvantage5
Nickname: Think
Rank: [Vip2]

Owner of Thinkville and
ShadowFall!

Re: server threat

Thinkvantage5
Nice that you got vip2 b!tch
IGN: Thinkvantage5
Nickname: Think
Rank: [Vip2]

Owner of Thinkville and
ShadowFall!

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

[Pandoroxus]
yes ban the trek when he was a builder he walked over to my house and greifed it but i dont have screenshots
Rank: ~Vip3~
Quotes: "I dream of an apocolipse in flame, and out of the ashes only the worthy shall rise."
Builds/Projects: {Pandorus[P]}< /warp Pandorus >

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Thinkvantage5
This is an person that have been spaming blocks all over spawn and here's some pics!

He chould be banned I think. Comment if you agree! :3
IGN: Thinkvantage5
Nickname: Think
Rank: [Vip2]

Owner of Thinkville and
ShadowFall!

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

legodano
It depends how long he's been doing it. If it's been a long time then ban. If not a long time then a warning or two and if he doesn't stop a kick.
[IGN: legodano] [Rank: Builder]
[Current Project: Fumblemore's Tower] (Yogscast)

"C'mon! Chums lets go! LEEROOOOOOY JEEENKIIINS!!!" Leeroy Jenkins

Holy hotdog in a toaster!
Holy poptarts in a pencil sharpener!
Holy overused joke on a signature!
I am Dan! Sandwich and I have the cheese!
I HAVE A TOASTER BRAIN.
I am the I Like Trains Kid. I say 'I like trains' 30 times a day.
No Joke. Indubitably. Literaly (what does that mean?)

Avast ye scurvy brocoli! This be mutiny on me own deck!
Tryin' to steal me spoon, eh? Well ye ain't gettin' it!
First Mate! Front and center! These scurvy buildrats tried to steal
me spoon! Push 'em of the plank! The sharks 'll get 'em. Yar.
This be the life of a pirate.

SYSTEM MALFUNCTION: Speech Unit Failure
SPEECH TEST: 1011011110 10001110 1101011
Eye unit: Stable
Movement: Swift but clumsy
Speech: Unit Failure
RECOMMENDED ACTION: Reboot?

*Facepalm* I AIN'T A ROBOT!

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

poodleinacan
Good thing I am holding an AIDS infected postsign safely in my inventory...

In the wring hands, it could become a weapon of mass destruction...
IceVIP

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Hemglassen
 ok this is some guy that is spamming "server hash connected [lots of numbers]" then leave and then log in on another account and do the same thing , i dont got a picture but Iandrum ip banned him and hes back.

2 of his accounts manikrider,plainbane

-Hem
[Architect], CoB member.
Current project: A New City (Name Suggestions ?)
Motto: Help others and make the server as fun as possible.

Msg To R3V: If you see this r3v , dont leave the server. Its been a huge misunderstanding and youre a good arch :) ps Read the post that Littleredcow made about greifing.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

xWiiPPeD
Erm this isn't evidence but someone who is worth back rolling blocks

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

xWiiPPeD
Picture didn't show up :S

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

poodleinacan
And sadly, I lost my AIDS post sign in the arena.....
IceVIP

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

r3v3r53d
Looks as if my main builds "Library of Magic" and "Junon Harbor (the cannon)" have both been griefed.  God knows what else, I didn't check the full extent of the damage.  Tried to repair some, but I'm not sure I can be effd to be honest with you...

Yee, happy birthday to me.

R3v.
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Littleredcow
R3v, Any staff can rollback grief, if you need it looked at just ask.

-Sidenote, there was a lot of rollback going on with a messed up hawkeye command,  The server got rolled back 2 days or so.   That could also the the reason.

-Side-Side note,  Comeback, or i keel you.
[Staff]

"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Harold R. McAlindon

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

conniepei
Are these pictures in the game?Or,do you made them?
It is never too late to learn hollister.