Griefer Picture/Evidence

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

awgonin
the thing is it was  probably a relative of his because they are good at hacking and his cousin knows he can take a joke. i know this because we are good friends in real life and we go to the same school. spotto hates greithers and would never do it himself.
as i rose from the sea i saw a world of wonders. i am from a city but not on the surface. i am from Atlantis. my mission to re create the great city on the surface.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

awgonin
spotto666 was never banned and never has been.he is a builder and has on multipal ocasions had a project stolen from him by neither greithers or people who help him finish and take all the credit for building it. spotto hs told me he helped someone destroy there hose so the greithing may have been a set up.
ok.
as i rose from the sea i saw a world of wonders. i am from a city but not on the surface. i am from Atlantis. my mission to re create the great city on the surface.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

spotto666
so what i am holding wool. is there a problem and plus half of u vips and admins have griefed admit the crime and do the time... + why would i grief i was at my cousins and i was eating brekky so he was on my account and he griefed too so ask ur self is it worth banning me?

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Circleight

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

TheAppleMachine
circ he broke out of the prison we made zach dropped the protection -.-'

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Circleight

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

flower101
the skin  kinda looks  like mine
VIP3  :D   and counting

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

hey circle what texture pack is that? i want it
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

B3YONDxDEFIANCE
Hey lakers i just told u about this. Im 99% sure his name is kyleblue i'll check /who for that. So ya thanks :D

Sorry bout all the pics but i didnt know which ones were most relevant xD

ok.i have a hint for taking better pictures. press f1 and the quick bar goes away and the text people are saying. do this unless the text is needed. OK
as i rose from the sea i saw a world of wonders. i am from a city but not on the surface. i am from Atlantis. my mission to re create the great city on the surface.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

The_Wuzza_man

Hey guys i had a immens grief of the middle of my city today. Its called freefall city. I hope someone can find out who did this. And there are some changes cuz aussie was trying to fix it. there was a lot of arguing, jbox withnessed it and a lot of other players. The warp is just the name of the city so can someone please find out who was the big griefer?

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

splash25
Someone greifed freefall city?I thought was protected...

Did they mess with the freefall tower?

The_Wuzza_man

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

tjfoxhound

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

B3YONDxDEFIANCE
Specialperson96, opiemonster, cakeblaster9000. They all griefed the nobuild spawn.

These guys also were spamming and cursing earlier, so they REALLY got on everyone's nerves. Thanks.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Dominus
Griefer.

Whats that in his hands :O

Clearly,he griefed.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

NightmareFH
Griefer: kirk11111

Witnesses: NightmareFH, Thinkvantage5

Builder griefed: Bobcraft124

Screenshots:

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Jboeggs

He tped me there killed me picked up half my things and tped me again I snapped a picture before I got killed a second time....

Edit:

Here is him admitting to it....

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

xWiiPPeD
u were in arena area nothing wrong here :l

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

B3YONDxDEFIANCE

LazarXP. He was opening some other person's chests and using flymod even though he is a builder.

Thanks
123