Griefer Picture/Evidence

This specific topic is made for people to post their pics of griefers in one place. This will help the Staff/admins see your proof with ease. DO NOT POST ANY NON-GRIEF RELATED POST HERE!

Also please try to make sure the griefer's name is readable

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Nootkallamas

His name is spotto666, we caught him griefing a lighthouse and then spamming white wool blocks. Another newbi/noob greifing when a staff member isn't online. ITs not Wowewa!!! Wowewa is just following him.

Sorry I don't have any more pics, only took one. But a lot of people saw him greifing.
VIP2
Official WhiteVale Builder [Owner]

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

xDeadzZ
I don't think that that is enough evidence of proving the fact that he was griefing. Theres 4 people in this photo. Two were holding white wool and the other was flying. I will keep a eye out on this one.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

ImJoeNemesis
Please send the corrdinates.
Swag/Pro

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

rhoscrazy
Didn't see the event happen but Nootkallamas is a trustworthy guy.... And he says spotto griefed.
[VIP3] Rhoscrazy
- Bridge Builder Extraordinaire
- Official Owner of Whitevale
- Amateur time-lapse editor :D

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Nootkallamas
Sorry, forgot about my post. Spotto's banned already I believe... (Not sure which staff/admin banned him.) So.. It's over. :D
VIP2
Official WhiteVale Builder [Owner]

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

zSz_OblivioN
I think thats its good enough evidence. Why would he lie? lol And go all this way to start trouble????

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

xDeadzZ
I don't think that it is too much trouble to take a screenshot of someone to set them up, then post it on the forums. Please stop hating and show some love.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

SKetChy7
is that your real picture?

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

SKetChy7
xdeadz

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

rhoscrazy
Hey I posted my griefers image in wrong bit kinda

http://pwegoable-forum.1052074.n5.nabble.com/GRIEFERS-Please-Read-td4651794.html

Regards,
Rhoscrazy
[VIP3] Rhoscrazy
- Bridge Builder Extraordinaire
- Official Owner of Whitevale
- Amateur time-lapse editor :D

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Abuse

This is the boat in the copied world9 spawn.  I believe his name is dudeman?

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

shortstop88
Exact name for ban/kick/jail dudemanguy555.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

supersnivy
i tp'd him to spawn when i heard he was griefing but im not sure how much that helped.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

burntcereal
someone to add to Cell block C      :(

belly45

Magneta Team vip3 - MSS

okay so do i get to explain my story?
i was in the kitchen at the time when my younger brother age (7) had gotten onto the family computer when i got on after i had gotten ice cream everyone was yelling at me and i didnt no wat had hapened i had heard that griefing had been done so i asked my brother wat had hapened he said that he had only picked up pieces of sugar cane people were yelling at me so i yelled back at them i gave the sugar cane back but yet still people were yelling at me so i continued fighting for my say and noone had believed me (exept for mr80) who had said that hes younger brother does stuff like that (no offence kenbo) and i believe a simmilar thing had hapened to somone else aswell i did not have anything to do with it therefore i should not be punished............................

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

burntcereal
i just collect evidence and make puns. personally tho i think u dont deserve a ban but you're a moron for leaving minecraft logged in and endangering anyone your brother could get to.
Magneta Team vip3 - MSS

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

B3YONDxDEFIANCE

Hey This guy's name is TheTrek, and he broke in and griefed my scyscrapers that i was working on twice. He also was being suspicious before this so if you ban him that would relieve some of the wprries i have about people on my land now. Thanks

--B3YONDxDEFIANCE--

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

Rohki
xDeadzZ wrote
I don't think that that is enough evidence of proving the fact that he was griefing. Theres 4 people in this photo. Two were holding white wool and the other was flying. I will keep a eye out on this one.
Don't you mean that there are 3 people? you said 4 people then listed off only 3, not trying to be rude, just helpful :D.

Re: Griefer Picture/Evidence

yea i remember one point dudemanguy went to jail and he kept saying "why am i in here why am i in here??!!??" he was fighting with mechanic. mechanic kept tellin him y he was in ther thou. then he started cussing. but dont believe meh, i am not sure if dat was dudemanguy