Gonna Start Project - Need help finding space

Gonna Start Project - Need help finding space

CoolPanino

Re: Gonna Start Project - Need help finding space

Goodman415
cool project, though it might be better if you base your findings off the real building rather than a building somebody else made, it's kinda like copying someones work if you steal they're measurements and such.
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Gonna Start Project - Need help finding space

CoolPanino
I would like to point out that if you read the rules, there is nothing that would relate to this, so it is perfectly legal to make buildings from MCSchematics.
Aswell, I have already made 2 buildings taken from MCSchematics, which both give credit to the original owner. And Dosy has put a sign up saying he really likes my project.
So, really there is no downside to using a MCSchematics project in Pwegoable Server.

~ Goodman ~

Re: Gonna Start Project - Need help finding space

CoolPanino
Fixed the Dosy part (Sorry Dosy, didnt know) and promotion doesnt really matter, if i get promoted, awesome, if i dont, i dont. I just really want to build this

Re: Gonna Start Project - Need help finding space

supersnivy
i think it is fine since your just building for fun not a rank and if you were to leave a sign saying who built it claiming that it isnt your original work like you said than i dont see much of a problem doing this.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Assumations and their flaws

I dont understand why every project on this forum somehow screams to people "I WANT A PROMO FOR THIS!!" because they really dont. people shouldn't just automatically assume that people want promos. (when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me...)

Re: Assumations and their flaws

CoolPanino
Anyway, Ive found a space, so thanks for all the comments :D