Funny email request

Davidmeme2 has sent you a message:

question...
To:zachbora

i was wondering if i could borrow your account to fix my minecraft. i dont have a premium, but i still have the full game singleplayer. i promise i will only use it to fix my minecraft. if you let me borrow it for 1-2 days, i will give you 2 more subscribers. deal? also the reason why i lost minecraft was because i downloaded a mod and it glitched it up. i also need it for projects i make for my new channel.

ZachBora replied :
No

Davidmeme2 has sent you a message:

Re: question...
To:zachbora

wow yer nice...

ZachBora replied :
I'll tell you if you give me your credit card#, phone#, address and mother`s maiden name.

Re: Funny email request

qwertyupo
LMAO  Who the heck is this guy. He is retarded to think you'll give him ur password especially as a staff on pwego!!!!
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Funny email request

Wow this guy is an idiot

Re: Funny email request

JTPri123
That was me...                                                                                                           lol jk
Lets start a pwego wave!

Re: Funny email request

nic1010
yes jtp u would never be that stupid to ask zachbora such a request!!! lolz

Re: Funny email request

marsman1224
Thats pretty funny

probably a stalker
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Funny email request

Latest answer from the guy :

Davidmeme2 has sent you a message:
Re: question...
To:zachbora

dude, why cant you trust me? im a fan of yours. why would i do anything bad to your account? and i offered you 2 subs. all i wanted is to fix my minecraft. and when im done fixing, then i will tell you, and you change your password.

Re: Funny email request

My answer to him:
Haha, Youtube just warned me that you might be asking me my password lol.

Btw I posted this conversation publicly and we're finding it very funny. http://pwegoable-forum.1052074.n5.nabble.com/Funny-email-request-td4507155.html#a4508031

Just buy a new minecraft account, they don't cost that much and playing legit it the best thing because you can even play in multiplayer. Singleplayer is for people without friends.

Re: Funny email request

marsman1224
youtube gives those warnings?

and if u give ur account he could just change the password
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Funny email request

LMAO this made my day so much better thanks zach

Re: Funny email request

Iandrum
Best message ever!
Iandrum
Staff

Re: Funny email request

davidmeme2
lol. public humiliation! everybody laugh at me! i dont mind.

Re: Funny email request

davidmeme2
but still dont call me an idiot. im a hacker so watch out freakish noobs!

Re: Funny email request

Re: Funny email request

New answer from that guy above ^ cause I can`t stop now.

Davidmeme2 has sent you a message:

Re: question...
To:zachbora

i was going to keep arguing, but after i had my grade 8 grad yesterday, my parents asked me what i wanted for a grad present. i said a minecraft account, and they said it was fine. so, see you in minecraft! well not right now actually, im going on a 4 day camping trip (im not a fan of camping). ill see you on minecraft probably on saterday. my user is gunna be called davidmeme2

And another one here :

Davidmeme2 has sent you a message:

retarded move
To:zachbora

you just made a retarded move there dude. now your youtube account is in danger. dont you know that telling everyone private messages puts you in a dangerous spot. beware.

Re: Funny email request

marsman1224
people give 8th grade graduation presents????

i didnt get one.

No life what languages do u know?
Im pretty much fluent in java and i know my way around unix

But hacking is not my thing.
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Funny email request

mars I think he meant me. I know java, c#, c++, vba, vb.net, javascript, html, php, asp.net, mssql, mysql, msaccess and some others i might have forgotten.

Re: Funny email request

nic1010
Zach when he gets on we should spam him... It's going to suck for him now because everyone will think he's an idiot!!! Lol sucker

Re: Funny email request

qwertyupo
LOL  Even more Rofl, Mars i never got one either :(

LOL mars can i make zach my instructor instead of you he has a way better resume!

And it would sound so much better being called ZACHBORA's Apprentice or MARSMAN1224's apprentice!  I would definitely go with the first!
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Funny email request

What's this apprenticeship nonsense?

I don't have any design talent though...