Forum rules (Revised(

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

splash25
/deletetopic Forum rules (Revised(

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

alex_the_great47
Why is it that in all of No_Life_King's messages, the contents are deleted?! Just wondering.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

splash25
There is a thread about this, but here's the story… most say he got fed up with all the immature people on the forums, but after a skype conversation was revealed, it turns out that he got mad at whoever locked one or two threads without telling him, though he isn't the only forum admin, even if he acts like it, and so he got mad and deleted his account, The End.