Forum rules (Revised(

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

EviiL
Nolife as being english, we use different ratings for things. Rated R to me means nothing. I know what PG is, we have that but from there on we use, 12,16,18 for age limits not letters like R. Would be appreciated if someone would give me a rough idea of the age R is. Thnx

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

splash25
If something is rated R, like a movie, it means it's only for people 18 or older, unless accompanied by a legal adult, so, I'm guessing that it would be rated 18+ for you.

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

+dont beg for things on the forum

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

 deleted

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

RockGeek
most internet forums would still put you on the "stupid list" after they removed your posts you have to act mature on the forums _no_life is just doing what any forum admin would do
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

awgonin
im sorry but rateing a forum r may be a littlt too far. when you join a forum you understand what will happen. and since when do they give forums ratings. and what does it mean seeing someons name all the way down the post. is it like having lots of coments like i just wrote lots of comments on eafter anougher. unless its my post.
as i rose from the sea i saw a world of wonders. i am from a city but not on the surface. i am from Atlantis. my mission to re create the great city on the surface.

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

TheAppleMachine
If you write in alot of threads all day and all night

And its not ratings there is alot of threads on the forums wich you dont want to see

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Greytopher
I agree with the rating system, it makes complete sense. It's just warning the younger players on what they might read, and its their own fault when they click on the thread. I would perfer to have this thread idea.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

KA_Gamer
How many warnings do each on the list have? Is it possible to get off the list?
VIP 2 baby! [Thanks to the awesome Lakersreloaded!]

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Lypow
ahhhh maaaan
it made me laugh so hard i jsut had 2 do it =/
Lypow owner and founder of Lypcity~

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Oh, COME ON! I was telling lypow to stay out of the unbans if you aren't involved!
Anyway, that was ONE POST! Why do you act like I'm the only person that's done anything wrong on the forums?!

Oh, yeah, I edited my post just for you.

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Listen he doesnt go after persons hes the same to all that breakes the rules.

And ka the list is not punishment its a warning, there will only be added more things on your name if you break more rules.

I broke a rule and i deserve to be on the list like everyone else who breaks a rule. :)

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Greytopher
So what exactly happens after your on the warnings list and you continue to do whatever your doing? Forum ban?
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

4 chances it is then?

Re: Forum rules (Revised(

KA_Gamer
now where does this topic go?
VIP 2 baby! [Thanks to the awesome Lakersreloaded!]