I'm here to ask the admins a question. Why is the use of Flint & Steel banned? First of all, fire spread is disabled, so, how could a griefer destroy anything when simply breaking a block is more effective.
This rule was implemented when pwegoable was just a small server and vulnerable to attack, like in the very large magneta fire. I realize it seems scary to allow us to set fires but...
- protected areas would be just fine
- it wouldn't actually destroy land
- the fires could be put out far easier than the removal of blocks
- high ranks could go about their business without being hassled to set fires
- Buildings for the lower ranks could have a new level of creativity
-Just like my previous posts, i'm not looking for a fight-
I do agree with u burnt but weve all played knowing that we cant light fires so personally i dont think this should change because would u want to go to your house and find someone has set EVERY block on fire. The fire wont go and removing it will be annoying. If u need fire ask a staff or someone who has creative for a fire block.
"Your opinions and thoughts affect yourself, Your actions affect others"
"Just stop, its just sad to watch you fail at this"
"If your going to insult me, at least spell my name right next time kid"