Flat land behind Zach's City Cleaned :D

Me and some other staff members decided to give Zach a gift! We cleaned the horrible flat cliffs behind Zach Asian City and now he has a huge forest there! We had an after party at Tyler's house and here is the result

Re: Flat land behind Zach's City Cleaned :D

iamtylerharlow
and you can see me front and center..... crying....
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora
community project dude

Re: Flat land behind Zach's City Cleaned :D

Now I can look that way without being hurt.

Re: Flat land behind Zach's City Cleaned :D

pops945
lol

Re: Flat land behind Zach's City Cleaned :D

marsman1224
I'm in there somewhere xD
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Flat land behind Zach's City Cleaned :D

Iandrum
Me as well.

This picture is full of win.
Iandrum
Staff

Re: Flat land behind Zach's City Cleaned :D

Gunner9600
who is that stupid skunk floating in the middle!..........................[me lol]