FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

flower101
hey guys me (flower101) and belly45 are planning on building and ancient aztec/mayan city. THIS IS BELLY45 IDEA IM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR IDEA. We are planning on making it massive with 2-3 temples. We need suggestions on what to make in it though. so far we are making: Shops, houses, temples, pyramids and a river with a couple of statues.
what i need u guys to do is give us ideas on what else we can build in it!!
can u also plz donate to flower101's foundation NFC (noobs for change) i train noobs and NID (noobs in debt) help noobs regain money for building for people.
Plz donate to us so we can buy bones, mossy cobble and gold blocks. if an admin can voluntarily spawn it for us it would be great.
- flower101 and belly45
VIP3  :D   and counting

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

If you're making an aztec/mayan city, a volcano is a must.

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

Conzie
Remember to make it in an Aztec style pyramid! And also, remember to plant lots of trees when your done, since most Aztec cities were in the jungle.
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

Sunflower26
Whenever you have temples you should have statues, and when you have stachues they should be of me
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Click on the baby dragon eggs! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! http://i.imgur.com/i328F.png

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

No_life_king... The Aztec capital, tenochtitlan is located on the Ring of Fire so it is in an area with high volcanic activity. The volcano Popocatepetl is about 70km from Mexico city and I'm sure there are many other minor  and some major volcanos dotting this entire area. The Yucatan Peninsula does not have many volcanos however, but volcanos are common in the central and western part of the Mexico area.

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

gruitar
Of course you would know the part about the blood thing, no_life. You, who made a castle that looks like it might house a vampire (vladamir(?), aka, you).

Does this type of info aid you in your work, no_life? I believe that that was more random than my random contest. Hmmm...are you the winner...or nillas (sauceboss)?
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

alecrick16
.....i understand what u guys are saying but theres to much  knowledge for my 13 year old brain lol im confused lol no life your to smart :P

Oh, I wasn't trying to patronize or insult you. I was merely trying to express my respect for people like you who pay attention to little details, but in a funny way. I'm sorry if I insulted you.

ill be sure to make a volcano i just need ides on what mamdrial to make it out of possibly nether rack or soul sand

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

flower101
ok, thans guys me and belly45 are still low on money we can buy stuff but no where slose to enough.
so waht im planning on making now is:
a dock
foress
ziggarat (ancient aztec temple)
houses
shops
farm
swamps
2-3 massive temples
a statue or two (bessie, flower and a belly.)
 Bellow is a temple we will make
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_N6IFoS5MzpI/TPj9FeTDZYI/AAAAAAAAAMU/OlqtumNQaBc/s1600/ziggurat1.gif
Thanks again guys
PS- lakers or zach will either one of you plz be able to spawn us cobweb, mossy cobble, bones (meal), water (for lake) and lava (for volcanoe) for a discounted price or even cheap   :D

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

Devastator2000
Does it really matter though? When I think of aztec, I think of temples, golden statues, jungle, volcano, etc. etc. It's just popular opinion.

Make the volcano have lava.
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Click on the baby dragon eggs! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! http://i.imgur.com/i328F.png

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

Conzie
I love Aztec's :P. So interesting!  Hernan Cortes caused so much devestation to these people because they thought that he was an ambassador or even their God, Queztzalcoatl, who had departed many years ago, saying that he would return. Hernan used this to his advantage, so he ended in the Aztec's capitol. Some time passed before the Aztecs grew sick of the outsiders and planned a revolt. One evening, this all happened when the Aztecs flooded out in the streets. The battle lasted all night, with the Aztecs coming out on top. But, the battle was costly for both sides. This revolt would be known as "The Sad Night". Hernan Cortes then fled back to his homeland. I'd continue, but I got to go and make some coffee :P Hoped that this taught some of you that history class IS interesting.
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."

Of course it it Conzie
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Click on the baby dragon eggs! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! http://i.imgur.com/i328F.png

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

Apple
Whenever I hear the word Aztec I always think of Age Of Empires 2.

Also for ideas you might want to think of catacombs with sandstone lining or traps with pistons (although redstone would be a problem) but use sand ;s
Me.

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

Conzie
Same here! And flower, I don't think that you should use that pyramid, as it looks like the Hanging Garden one in Egypt. Here's a reallllyyy good one :P

 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: FLOWER101 AND BELLY45 need help

flower101
k i like the idea of the catacombs so ill include that the only ting is VIP3 cant place pistons i will also have troubles with redstone as im not good with it. Ill try it though.
And ill also make this templ conzie it looks really cool.
12