Dosy would be so proud :')

BarmyGamerchimp

Re: Dosy would be so proud :')

Dosycool
And my sexy mall ;)
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Dosy would be so proud :')

Can you lend me a few hundred :P

Re: Dosy would be so proud :')

BarmyGamerchimp

Re: Dosy would be so proud :')

BarmyGamerchimp
Yep. Seeing as no-one else does anymore, I care about Pandora and am keeping it alive.
I've started the residential area, not how it was planned but I can't to Terra-forming so :L Meh :P

Re: Dosy would be so proud :')

xDeadzZ
Here is mine ;)

Re: Dosy would be so proud :')

BarmyGamerchimp
xDeadzZ wrote
Here is mine ;)

Hooold on a second. Deadz... if your female and your a brony, that makes you a Pegasus! ;P

Re: Dosy would be so proud :')

wrightrj
LOL!!! THAT IS FUNNY!!!!