Dec-29-2011 Incident. Strange stuff going on in server. What is going on? Missing all inventory, attacked by green santa monster killing me

Dec-29-2011 Incident. Strange stuff going on in server. What is going on? Missing all inventory, attacked by green santa monster killing me

__C__
So today, I get on the server to work on one of my projects, Dec-29-2011 4:50-55 pm central time. Very strange stuff was going on.

First thing was, that I spawned in an area I don't remember leaving the server at last time I was on, did not recognize the area. The second thing I noticed, was that ALL my inventory was missing, including my full sets of armour (with 1 armor boot, 1 armor pants, 1 armor helmet, and two sets of chest armour), and lost my diamond sword, all my tools, mined minerals just to name a few. Everything was lost from my inventory.

The second thing that was odd, was that I then warped to spawn not recognizing the area I was in, there  was this green monster in a Santa suit, that was throwing green bubbles at me causing all my life hearts to turn a murky orange color and cause more hearts to disappear each time I got hit with one of the green bubbles, then it was following me around. I disconnected from the server, and a few times I logged back into the server after waiting a couple of minutes, only to be greeted by this green santa monster when I log in. I think I am down to only 1 or 2 hearts left. I am unable to log in because I will get killed if I do so.

Anyone else experiencing this or something similar? What is going on? And how can I get my inventory back?

Thanks,

__C__

Re: Dec-29-2011 Incident. Strange stuff going on in server. What is going on? Missing all inventory, attacked by green santa monster killing me

LARPADARP
Why don't people look at the homepage? -_- well on the homepage it answers all your questions. It says we are getting a new host and we were given a temp map ip, whicy is the actual server, with all your builds. The server ip you were on was pwegoserver but it was turned survival temporarily because of the host switch. The new ip with the original server is again, temporary. So soon we will switch back to the original ip. Watch for the homepage....

__C__
LARPADARP, I was on the actual server, not the temporary one. Someone suggested that I take screenshots. So I have recorded my screen and went back on the server after my reported incident, my video shows  everything. I know what user was killing me also, I have all evidence in form of video that proves everything. I can post it if need be. Though I am not sure of how I lost all my stuff, but I am wondering if it has something to do with the said user, messing with me.

__C__
I forgot to mention in my last post. All this happened in spawn, even though it is a no PvP area. All this is shown in my video I recorded

Re: Dec-29-2011 Incident. Strange stuff going on in server. What is going on? Missing all inventory, attacked by green santa monster killing me

[MHD]<mikel15858>
hey, maybe some plugins are down, you ever thought of that???

Re: Dec-29-2011 Incident. Strange stuff going on in server. What is going on? Missing all inventory, attacked by green santa monster killing me

yesterday if you got on the server using mc.pwegoable.com that WAS NOT THE SERVER it was a holder map for where the server will actually live in case the changes i made for the mc.pwegoable.com record got noticed... the IP on the home page gets you to the normal Pwegoserver map.

if you noticed on the server you were on there would be a ip show up every 5 seconds that IP was the ip to use to get on the TEMP server.

BUT i have set the ip of mc.pwegoable.com to the actual temp server now after talks with the admins the new server host guy so within an hour or so of this post it should all work fine.

Re: Dec-29-2011 Incident. Strange stuff going on in server. What is going on? Missing all inventory, attacked by green santa monster killing me

__C__
The poison being thrown at people in Spawn, was just someone messing with everybody.

What my question though is, will we ever get our inventory back?
I had some valuables in inventory. When I logged on today, all my inventory was gone (This was not a result of dying). This was not the temporary place holder map, it is the server by accessing it via the ip address. This probably happened during transition of the server.

Re: Dec-29-2011 Incident. Strange stuff going on in server. What is going on? Missing all inventory, attacked by green santa monster killing me

We were just messing around with potions in spawn, you can't actually die from the ones we were using. So do not worry, it is safe to come onto the server. The only place you can die from it is in the arena I think.

Re: Dec-29-2011 Incident. Strange stuff going on in server. What is going on? Missing all inventory, attacked by green santa monster killing me

**facepalm**