Craftbukkit planes mod? Anyone?

nic1010
Ok I was just installing the planes mod from yt when I saw a video called craftbukkit planes mod. From what I'm gettingof thinking is u can get the planes mod on the server. Tell me if I'm wrong but if u could how cool would it be to have planes on the server!
Pwego or Any admins if u can please look into getting the planes mod cause I think it would be awesome and I bet many people would agree, plus then we could make airports in the cities and that would be cool

Re: Craftbukkit planes mod? Anyone?

TarkisRai
Planes would be pretty sweet, but since it's similar to fly, it should be restricted to certain ranks.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Craftbukkit planes mod? Anyone?

ImJoeNemesis
YEAH-no. It will lag too much. Would be cool though
Swag/Pro

Re: Craftbukkit planes mod? Anyone?

nic1010
That was my thought,
But some day if we power up the server more then maybe

Re: Craftbukkit planes mod? Anyone?

xDeadzZ
1. Everyone Who joins the server, Needs to have this mod inorder to JOIN it.

2. Like Joe mentioned, it would be too much hassle and Lag.

3.Planes Mod is not finished, it still has bugs/glitches. If I was you, I would just stick on Single player with it

Re: Craftbukkit planes mod? Anyone?

Westhead
It's a mod it's different from a plugin and normally with mods that means everyone will have to download and some people won't be able to
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: Craftbukkit planes mod? Anyone?

nic1010
I forgot abt that

Re: Craftbukkit planes mod? Anyone?

TheAppleMachine
And if there even should be some mod with flying the it should be the zeppelin mod its freakin awesome it lets you build your own plane or space ship
Cob member vip3