Cracking the server...

Sparkyyy!
Me and a bunch of my friends thinks this server looks awesome! But we are like poor,so we have been using the library computer every few days that it is available. We found mine craft and got addicted! We were trying to join your server - best i have seen -but because we can't afford the full version we can't play.Being poor, haven't we missed out on enough?

Re: Cracking the server...

Goodman415
If we were to crack the server, the ultimate issue is that you can easily gain a hacked client and change your name in browser, not going though the verification process, and allowing more greifers. So this won't happen, most likely.

Sorry
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Cracking the server...

wrightrj
I Feel bad for you Sparky that you are poor.

Re: Cracking the server...

Sparkyyy! wrote
Me and a bunch of my friends thinks this server looks awesome! But we are like poor,so we have been using the library computer every few days that it is available. We found mine craft and got addicted! We were trying to join your server - best i have seen -but because we can't afford the full version we can't play.Being poor, haven't we missed out on enough?

imo don't buy your lunch at school and spend $15 getting MC... don't be cheap

Re: Cracking the server...

nic1010
Ya if u really want minecraft u would 1. Get a job 2. Wait till u some how get the money 3. Ask someone (a friend... Good one) to buy it for u... Idk there are many ways and to me it is dangerous cause 1. U guys just got minecraft and u know abt cracked servers 2. Since u know of that u may know wat could happen to a cracked server